• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2017

Boly is massive! And he carries the ball exceptionally well, especially for his size.

Best thing about the formation so far is that when we're in possession and have the ball poked away, it seems to naturally end up at the feet of one of our players again.

Only preseason but you can see the framework.

Also very glad to see Bright doing a decent job thus far.

Douglas looking more than competent so far - & with a bit of character

Thought that he was going to plant a 'Glasgow Kiss' on their no 4 at the end of the half for taking Cav out :)

I like the look of Boly looks like we have a player there. Price the pick of the bunch so far.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I like the look of Boly looks like we have a player there. Price the pick of the bunch so far.

Price playing well? Surely not :devilsmile:

Lovely little footballer and I think he can do a really good job with better players around him.

notice that Burgoyne seems unhappy trying to make a short pass to a man but lumps it forward to no-one as last season

Willy Boly looks like he will be decent when he's grown a bit...

Price playing well? Surely not :devilsmile:

Lovely little footballer and I think he can do a really good job with better players around him.
I was thinking that too a possession game will suit him. Will be interesting to see what Nuno thinks.

Still playing 3-4-3, looks like that Nuno's preferred formation.

Coady, Doherty and Saiss survive the half time subs. No neves :(

I swear to fuck we had the ball for over two minutes before that goal :icon_lol:

You can see the 'framework' as Alan says. I like the look of Douglas as a left wing back and Ofosu-Ayeh sounds like he has the attributes to play right wing back.

What I like is the small combinations in various spaces across the pitch, some nice first time stuff.

NOUHA!

Love Ronan what an exciting young player we have there.

Back