• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

PNE v Wolves Matchday thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the selection and system we want (except Byrne for VLP, not sure why the guy who was being sold is getting in ahead of the guy we've just bought??) so if we don't win today then we have some serious issues.

I do hope that's a 4-2-3-1 with Henry on the left, VLP on the right, and not a 4-4-2 with Wallace left and VLP up top alongside Afobe...

Better bloody be! Twitter will melt down if it isn't.

Rather see Byrne in and on his proper right side,not the square peg left side.

Yep. Byrne for VLP and we can't argue with that team. As said hopefully 4-2-3-1.

General consensus is a good line up and I agree. I have high hopes for Wallace. Need a big performance from McDonald and need Golbourne to up his game

Rather see Byrne in and on his proper right side,not the square peg left side.

I'd imagine Henry will be playing predominantly from the left as VLP is the last person I'd want cutting in. And if Byrne has been bought to play on the right only then why have we signed him?

The most confident I've felt about a starting eleven this season. Hopefully we can make a real go of it today.

Odd that we sold 4k for Blackburn, only under 2k for Bolton and then 2.5k for Preston. What's the difference?!

Odd that we sold 4k for Blackburn, only under 2k for Bolton and then 2.5k for Preston. What's the difference?!

Ones the first game of the season, another is a place in the middle of nowhere, where we always do shit and have been there a million times recently and the other a standard away following for a mediocre wolves team.

Deflection took it past Martinez, apparantly it was quite a big deflection.

Garner sent off for a challenge on Danny...Come on Wolves!

Come one Wolves, we simply must take advantage of this now.

tim II says not sure there was intent: bloke on Sky seemed to say the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back