• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Paul Lambert Leaves Wolves

FFS Marco Silva appointed at Watford.

Yeah, but thought he wouldve done better than Watford. Might be in the prem, but they are a tin pot club from a tin pot town.

He needs a solid top flight season (which I think Watford will give him) to then move up the table to a bigger club

I think I prefer Nuno tbh. Silva has turned us down twice and comes across a bit precious, think he would act like he was doing us a favour being here.

Just seen the piece in the E&S by Johnny Phillips about Paul Cook. As done very well wherever he's been. Maybe one for the future.

I loved Cook as a player. One of my all time favourites in a Wolves shirt.

Saying that, I don't think he fits with Fosun stylistically.

We'd have all taken Silva, clearly. But his love of zonal defending and Hull's capitulation at Palace in their biggest game of the season did worry me.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that Wolves and Watford swap leagues next season.

I loved Cook as a player. One of my all time favourites in a Wolves shirt.

Saying that, I don't think he fits with Fosun stylistically.

A neighbour of mine watches Chesterfield, and when Cooky was manager, he said they played excellent football.

My ex-boss has a box at Chesterfield - said cook was a good manager, but a complete an utter liability off the pitch.

also loved Paul Cook as a player, have no idea of his managerial ability though..

We all know why Cooky is a bit of a no-no.

I can't imagine Fosun allowing his prediliction for bevvies.

Goncalo Lopes@_GoncaloLopes

Nuno Espirito Santo has already talked with @Wolves. The interview went well!

I should point out that back in the day when we were using vital to spread rumours, Kenny set up a rumour about a managerial interview. I cannot remember who it was, sadly. The Sun printed the story and added a line about how the interview went well...

It was Cummings from Elgin.

I put that Bryan Robson had made a personal trip to watch him. The Sun printed that and added he was impressed and would be making a move for him.

Oh how I love hearing this story every year..

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

In many respects me and you and a few others like lincs wolves owned the Wolves Internet back in 1999

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back