• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Paul Lambert Leaves Wolves

Frank, I get stick also.. We just move on.. and we have to respect we all dont have the same mindset.. Keep it up Frank... Fnarr

Anybody would think he just hates Fosun and doesn't want them running our club. YoU couldn't maKe It uP.

I have never hated anybody and never will, let alone hate an organisation. And I have no problem with them running Wolves, I just hope they get things right after last season where they made a mess of things. Remember at one point it looked like we might get relegated back to league one.

Or, alternatively, before they took over, we were definitely heading back to League One. A piss poor, threadbare squad, the most boring manager the league has seen for some years and the celebrated signing of Andy Lonergan as a sign of things to come. We now have the division's best player by a country mile (thanks to the much-maligned Mendes), a set of attacking midfielders who could really shine if they click, and no more worrying where the next few quid is coming from.
Yes they got it wrong with Zenga but there were extenuating circumstances, and they quickly moved to rectify that. While I'm no Lambert fan he ultimately achieved the primary goal that was needed at that point in the season.

How they've taken us backwards I don't know, if you can explain it to me I'll happily concede.

had to put that in google translate but sounds promising..him or Monk will do for me...dont do a fnarr, not in bed

It's not an agenda. It's just you share a different opinion to the majority. Nothing wrong with that but when you are the minority view more people will say something against what you post.

It's not an agenda. It's just you share a different opinion to the majority. Nothing wrong with that but when you are the minority view more people will say something against what you post.

that is correct, so keep posting Frank

had to put that in google translate but sounds promising..him or Monk will do for me...dont do a fnarr, not in bed

Nuno Espírito Santo can follow his career in England, more precisely in the English League II: the coach is in the pipeline to take over the technical command of Wolverhampton.

At this point talks take place with the Championship club, which are being led by businessman Jorge Mendes. In this sense, the idea of Nuno Espírito Santo in Wolverhampton has, as it turned out, legs to walk.

It is recalled that Jorge Mendes is about twenty years ago the businessman of Nuno Espírito Santo, having a very strong connection with the coach, and is simultaneously a person close to Wolves: he has placed in the English club, in the last year, Hélder Costa, Silvio , Ivan Cavaleiro, João Teixeira and Ola John (although the latter two came out in January).

Although Wolverhampton's career has been modest in the last year, he finished 15th in 24 teams, there is an English Premier League promotion plan for the club's acquisition by the Fosun Chinese.

That is why the club recently invested 15 million euros in the purchase of Hélder Costa, who belonged to Benfica.

In this sense, the Wolverhampton project turns out to be an enticing one for Nuno Espírito Santo, who arrives at a strong and competitive championship, and arrives at a club that has an interesting project with money to invest.

Finally, it is recalled that Nuno Espírito Santo has already agreed to the termination with FC Porto, so he is a free coach and is therefore available to sign with any other club.

If we get Nuno we'll be promoted. Quote me on it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Spiers seems to think it's happening - just tweeted that "it's not a done deal yet", but Nuno could be announced as the new manager "in the next few days".

If we get Nuno we'll be promoted. Quote me on it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

i will put this as my signature if it happens...no running away now alan..btw turn off that mobile signature..annoying..that goes for everybody

Timbo's called it

f685de9b033b5fd7529b7d138d6b149d.png

Reading that,it does look like a done deal,if it is,cue lots of mendes ruining our club,we want an experienced championship manager,another foreigner type posts on Facebook no doubt

Read up a bit on him after he was first mentioned on here and I'll be pleased if he's appointed.

hehe yeah, turn off your social media Keef

I have to admit I'm a bit excited about this

Back