• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Paul Lambert Leaves Wolves

If Lambert is being replaced then surely he's being treated pretty shoddily by Fosun. If he's going to be sacked then it should have been done before the search for a new manager commenced. Allowing all of this speculation whilst Lambert is still technically employed is rather poor. If a new man is announced and Lambert goes then surely Fosun have handled all of this appallingly.

Agreed. Fosun made two poor managerial appointments last year, and have taken the club backwards. It is important they get it right this time, not that I have much faith in them. And if if Lambert is dismissed, which I am beginning to doubt, then I agree that Fosun have handled it very poorly.

On the contrary - if they appoint a better manager, they'll look bloody awesome. Unless you're Frank of course.

I am entitled to my opinion, and based on their first year in charge, I do not have much faith in Fosun. But if they turn things around I will gladly eat humble pie.

I am entitled to my opinion, and based on their first year in charge, I do not have much faith in Fosun. But if they turn things around I will gladly eat humble pie.

I know mate - just joshing.

Appointing a better or at least different manager is one thing. How you go about doing it is another.

Agreed. Fosun made two poor managerial appointments last year, and have taken the club backwards. It is important they get it right this time, not that I have much faith in them. And if if Lambert is dismissed, which I am beginning to doubt, then I agree that Fosun have handled it very poorly.

So you want Lambert sacked, but if they do they've done it appallingly, but you don't think he will be, which you'll presumably be unhappy about too. Oh, and if they'd have sacked him on the day of the Telegraph interview but not managed to appoint a replacement by today you'd have presumably been unhappy at that, too?

So you want Lambert sacked, but if they do they've done it appallingly, but you don't think he will be, which you'll presumably be unhappy about too. Oh, and if they'd have sacked him on the day of the Telegraph interview but not managed to appoint a replacement by today you'd have presumably been unhappy at that, too?

Anybody would think he just hates Fosun and doesn't want them running our club. YoU couldn't maKe It uP.

Man, that is a cryptic as Costa's instagram message the other day....what are you trying to say?

Man, that is a cryptic as Costa's instagram message the other day....what are you trying to say?

confused-jack-nicholson-thinking.gif

Appointing a better or at least different manager is one thing. How you go about doing it is another.

I must have missed the bit where you were involved. This is all negotiations (which have been instigated by the manager acting like a bell, don't forget). We are keeping everything behind the scenes, which seems completely correct.

How have we gone backwards from Ken's final nine months out of interest?

Come on, guys, Frank is entitled to his opinions. I don't always agree with him but he's a Wolves supporter & I'm always happy to hear his views. The manager situation needs sorting if for no other reason than the Forum is gradually disintegrating into petty arguments...

I don't have to be involved though do I. They're either searching for a new manager before sacking the present one or they aren't sacking him and they're allowing the speculation to continue. Anyone can see that. What do you mean by 'which have been instigated by the manager acting like a bell'?

I don't have to be involved though do I. They're either searching for a new manager before sacking the present one or they aren't sacking him and they're allowing the speculation to continue. Anyone can see that. What do you mean by 'which have been instigated by the manager acting like a bell'?

Fact: We have a manager.

Everything else is speculation driven by the friend of the manager in an article attacking the current owners and their business relationship.

You draw your own conclusions from that. The club have not made a statement, yet impatient bellends calling themselves fans are demanding the club make a statement. As far as I can see the only dicks in this entire situation are the journalist, his source and the impatient 'fans' attacking the club For not doing what they want.

I for one can't wait for Lambert to fuck off and be replaced by a manager and coaching structure that can propel us to the Premier League. Unfortunately the sly bastard is still our manager.

What if Lambert has been sacked, but is under a NDA until compensation has been agreed? That's a third interpretation and the one I personally believe.

Come on, guys, Frank is entitled to his opinions. I don't always agree with him but he's a Wolves supporter & I'm always happy to hear his views. The manager situation needs sorting if for no other reason than the Forum is gradually disintegrating into petty arguments...

Thank you Norman, but as have noticed any opinion that goes against the forum agenda is quickly jumped on.

I think it is Leeds Wolf that has his signature as "cosy consensus makes for a boring forum". And he is correct, but whether it be the Government or Wolves, just because I do not agree with the forum agenda does not make me wrong. I have my views which I thought I was allowed to express.

You are.

Could you please tell me how we've gone backwards since Kenny Jackett's last nine months in charge?

Back