• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Paul Lambert Leaves Wolves

I guess if a new coach comes in and says he will implement a passing style of football, Edwards packs his bags for Shrewsbury where the quality on the ball is of similar standard.

Don't disagree with that but I think another Championship club will look at Dave's goals and pay at least £5m for him*

*[size=-2]This may well be a new level of wishful thinking/ delusion[/size]

Please let it be true.. We need a clean sweep

Zenga and Lambert had the chance to have a clean sweep and never took it. Fosun won't sack any coaches this side of a new man..it will be whoever is in put in charge to decide if he wants a new backroom team. Even if they decide to keep them, we need to add to the numbers. Always amazed me how small our back room team has been for years.

Zenga and Lambert had the chance to have a clean sweep and never took it. Fosun won't sack any coaches this side of a new man..it will be whoever is in put in charge to decide if he wants a new backroom team. Even if they decide to keep them, we need to add to the numbers. Always amazed me how small our back room team has been for years.

I'm not so sure Kenny, there are quite a few rumours doing the rounds that Shi has binned all of the senior management on the football side and will appoint a new team next Tuesday.

I'm not so sure Kenny, there are quite a few rumours doing the rounds that Shi has binned all of the senior management on the football side and will appoint a new team next Tuesday.

You having dreams about Big Kev being binned again?

I hope our next manager bring his own staff in

Johnny, why are you getting my hopes up!?

I guess if a new coach comes in and says he will implement a passing style of football, Edwards packs his bags for Shrewsbury where the quality on the ball is of similar standard.

31 year old international midfielder 10 goals last season, I can see it :)

31 year old international midfielder 10 goals last season, I can see it :)

You're selling him well, any chance you can send your love for Dave out to other agents and clubs?

I just think it proves that stats etc, don't tell the whole story :)

No it doesn't but all about winning matches and scoring goals and not concede as many in football.. Simple really..

Sunderland I would expect for him

Why not.. Did a good job at swansea and leeds

Nah, they're potless. Looks like they're getting Derek McInnes.

I'd take Monk here. Wouldn't say he did that good a job at Swansea but that's not our problem for now. He got Leeds competing at the top end of this league with a pretty ordinary squad which is a good sign. You also don't get many chances to employ a manager who looks like the lead singer out of Heaven 17.

Isn't McInnes being touted for that? Odds-on favourite was the last I read but I suppose that was before Monk resigned. Quite the merry go round!

Oh, and Karanka for Leeds please. Anything which means we can't get him.

Back