• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Paul Lambert Leaves Wolves

would be exciting..managed players at the very highest level in the CL too..yes please

I like the sound of this:

It’s believed Fosun have now been looking at potential managerial targets for the past three weeks as they undertake a thorough review of the coaching structure at Molineux.

Who would do this though, hopefully the new coach would bring in his own off field team.

I would hope its a review of everything from Thellwell right down to the U8 coaches.

Fosun must have lots of experience of coming into a business and performing top down reviews to improve performance, often in a completely new market. I can see why it hasn't been done until now, but something is rotten at wolves and it need sorting.

I would hope its a review of everything from Thellwell right down to the U8 coaches.

Fosun must have lots of experience of coming into a business and performing top down reviews to improve performance, often in a completely new market. I can see why it hasn't been done until now, but something is rotten at wolves and it need sorting.

Have often thought Wolves required some kind of audit, overview to sort out those who are stealing a living.

Have often thought Wolves required some kind of audit, overview to sort out those who are stealing a living.

Yeah, the football side does seem a bit 'job for the boys' - that said we do have quite a few good youngsters coming through, so there must be something they are doing right.

I'm quite impressed with Dalrymple - seems to be sorting the commercial side out quite well. As cheesy as some of the matchday plans sound I'm going to have to ensure two 7 year olds stay engaged for every home game next season - that ain't gonna be easy, especially with our home form...

We haven't had a permanent English manager since Hoddle. That went terribly therefore I am vetoing all Englishmen.

I like the implication that because he played as a goalkeeper, it somehow automatically makes him a terrible manager.

Dean Saunders and Alex Ferguson were both strikers. Go figure.

Clarence Seedorf is looking for a "project" Championship team to work with. In a Football Manager 1-20 ratings style, how connected with Mendes is he?

Would you have taken Paul Clement after his sacking at Derby?

Maybe. The issue with him is that if he ever finds himself out of work, Ancelotti will just hire him to continue their bromance. So he's perpetually going to have a frontline coaching job at an elite club available to him, which means when he puts himself up for managerial positions, he only need concern himself with ones he really wants. Swansea fulfilled that, being in the PL and all. Not sure he really wanted another Championship job, especially one where promotion was already off the table when we were looking.

Clubs who are 18th in the Championship don't really go knocking on Bayern's door and asking if they can have their assistant manager.

Your having a laugh!..Sports Player Management wouldnt get a look in and so it would be of no interest to him.

Not Joking, this guy has an amazing record, Would have wanted him as manager of Wolves, however it's not to be, guess we will see him at Molineux watching football

Not Joking, this guy has an amazing record, Would have wanted him as manager of Wolves, however it's not to be, guess we will see him at Molineux watching football

You wont ever see him at Molineux as he doesn't support Wolves.

Amazing? Left Bolton a decade ago. Finished in the top ten of the PL twice in that time. Not like he's had a shoestring budget at his clubs either.

He has a purpose and he's obviously decent at what he does. By no stretch is he "amazing". The Sunderland and Palace escapes were partly as a result of him coming in mid-season and miring them further in a relegation battle.

Back