• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Paul Lambert Leaves Wolves

Sounds about right. Only the dregs of Mendes's clients will be sent to Wolves. Expect fuck all favours from him, he will be off loading his shite in Wolverhampton.

Boring-gif.gif

Goncalo Lopes tweeting that Silva is in talks with Porto and that Nuno Espirito Santo is a possibility for Wolves

Goncalo Lopes tweeting that Silva is in talks with Porto and that Nuno Espirito Santo is a possibility for Wolves

Can't be right...We will only get Mendes's dregs, I mean why did we end up with that rubbish Costa bloke instead of the MIGHTY Leigh Griffiths? If only he was a client of Mendes

Sounds about right. Only the dregs of Mendes's clients will be sent to Wolves. Expect fuck all favours from him, he will be off loading his shite in Wolverhampton.

IKR?! If he gave a fuck we'd have CR7 in as player manager by now. Anybody would think we're a shit second tier club in a shit area of the country and we haven't got our pick of his entire client base or something

IKR?! If he gave a $#@! we'd have CR7 in as player manager by now. Anybody would think we're a $#@! second tier club in a $#@! area of the country and we haven't got our pick of his entire client base or something

It laughable on here. people thinking Mendes is going to do us any favours. Id give Lambert a shot ahead of letting Mendes bring in his dross.

Can't be right...We will only get Mendes's dregs, I mean why did we end up with that rubbish Costa bloke instead of the MIGHTY Leigh Griffiths? If only he was a client of Mendes

hahaha, one player that was a full success.

Yeah that Cavaleiro bloke who was pretty important in the two good runs of form that kept us up is useless too isn't he.

Much rather have Jordan Hugill FFS

Porto aren't as good as they were 2/3 years back, but that is to be expected given the turnover of players they have. You're going to hit a spell when you can't replace your best players every year. They've sold Otamendi, Mangala, Danilo, Alex Sandro, Jackson Martinez, Iturbe and Fernando since the summer of 2014 and their replacements haven't been at the same standard.

He was somewhat unfortunate at Valenica too, having managed them to 4th and then been subject to their bizarre high-level management.

He'd a be a coup.

Porto aren't as good as they were 2/3 years back, but that is to be expected given the turnover of players they have. You're going to hit a spell when you can't replace your best players every year. They've sold Otamendi, Mangala, Danilo, Alex Sandro, Jackson Martinez, Iturbe and Fernando since the summer of 2014 and their replacements haven't been at the same standard.

He was somewhat unfortunate at Valenica too, having managed them to 4th and then been subject to their bizarre high-level management.

He'd a be a coup.

Watched them play away at Benfica ( on television) last season in a match they dominated without winning the game, some of the football was exceptional quality.

He'd a be a coup.

Interesting - I have to admit I know nothing about him, but I guess you have to look past figures on Wikipedia sometimes.

I know he hasn't been officially linked but reading the articles on him he would seem to be more like Lopetegui (sp) than Zenga.

A highly rated, young, ambitious manager who looks to play attractive football?

Doesn't sound right for us, somehow.

A highly rated, young, ambitious manager who looks to play attractive football?

Doesn't sound right for us, somehow.

I imagine Dave's on the phone to Thelwell in the next few days asking if there's a role for him in an attractive footballing side. What will Spiers do without his love interest?

I'd be delighted if we got him. Seems a much more exciting option than anyone else that's been linked. Mind you, I was quite excited when we appointed Solbakken so what do I know!?

Back