• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Paul Lambert Leaves Wolves

I'd rather they did take time and get the appointment right. Also the League seasons across Europe have only finished this weekend so no need to rush into anything

First consideration for me - as always - is "has the guy won a league/got a team promoted?" I live in fear of a Ryan Giggs type appointment...

and a quick update on Marco Silva from Twitter. He's a) told Hull he's leaving or b)asked for a 3 year contract and a wad of cash to buy new players. According to Gazetta del Sport he's 99% certain to end up at Watford because he wants to manage in the Premier League. Well we can sure as hell give him a 3 year deal and a lump of cash...

First consideration for me - as always - is "has the guy won a league/got a team promoted?"

Owen-Coyle-676603.jpg

c_71_article_1137982_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

ian-holloway.jpg

article-2507923-038AF2730000044D-494_634x465.jpg

080821223415-86-464.jpg

Take your pick...

Yeah... no ta. I just want someone who can organise a team and play attractive football, with the money we have, is that such a tough ask?

Yeah... no ta. I just want someone who can organise a team and play attractive football, with the money we have, is that such a tough ask?

same here

What the feck is going on with Paul Jewell there?! :icon_biggrin:

Brilliant picture that is :icon_lol:

'Fans favourite'*Owen coyles head looks like its been photoshopped onto another body
*He was a few managers ago according to our esteemed local paper

Does that mean that somewhere, in the dark regions of the internet, there is a video of Paul Jewell having sex?

I might disconnect just in case

It's almost worth voting for May's restricted internet proposal to ensure no one ever sees that footage!! Almost....

Nuno Espírito Santo left Porto today by mutual consent. Mendes client.

Dunno. He's managed decent teams and generally done well but I would suggest he's 'gettable' for us, especially with Mendes help. I wonder if Fosun/Mendes knew this was coming and have been waiting?

Nuno Espírito Santo left Porto today by mutual consent. Mendes client.

Finished 4th in La Liga with Valencia, but did nothing at Porto (no silverware at all which isn't great for a massive club like Porto). Doesn't seem to stay at clubs for too long either.

Sky saying Silva is in Porto for talks.

Sounds about right. Only the dregs of Mendes's clients will be sent to Wolves. Expect fuck all favours from him, he will be off loading his shite in Wolverhampton.

Back