• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Paul Lambert Leaves Wolves

total clearout for me on old coaches, scouts, bad players etc, get the right decision on the manager..get some vital players in, hopefully we can keep costa and cavaleiro...and we will surely be in the playoffs at least

Think we're at the stage now where someone at WWFC needs to show some leadership. If he's staying then Fosun need to come out and back him. "We are aware of speculation etc etc." If he's going then he needs to go. Fosun need to accept that this isn't the People's Republic and this continued uncertainty isn't building a rapport with the fans and it certainly can't be encouraging anyone to sign for us.

I understand to a certain extent about the fans argument but everything else is silly. Nobody needs to make a statement and you have no idea if anybody is prepared to sign or not.

The season hasn't even technically ended yet and it's only a certain section of fans that are stamping their feet and holding their breath. It wouldn't make a blind bit of difference to the players if a new manager was appointed today, tomorrow, next Sunday or the 1st of June.

We've clearly got to wait and see what Watford do, and see if West Ham keep Bilic. If Silva for example fails to get one of those, we might get him - but he won't choose us if those jobs are an option.

I think he's gone but fosun will do what they did with Jackett and announce his successor a few days after they say he's gone

So after the SSN interview the E&S run with the headline: Lambert insists he's staying :stirthepot:

Man alive.

So after the SSN interview the E&S run with the headline: Lambert insists he's staying :stirthepot:

Man alive.

Tim and Nathan are going to do a live video reaction to Lambert's TV appearance. Cutting edge journalism at work here.

William Hill have opened a book on Wolves manager on opening day of 2017/18 with Karanka favourite at 4/7 followed by Pearson and McClown (yuk x 2) both at 8/1 2nd. Silva and Carvahal are further down the list at 20/1 and 25/1 respectively.

Lambert is not on the list

Tim and Nathan are going to do a live video reaction to Lambert's TV appearance. Cutting edge journalism at work here.

The only reaction you can give after watching the "interview" is
giphy.gif

I think he's gone but fosun will do what they did with Jackett and announce his successor a few days after they say he's gone

Few days? It was around 10 hours later between Kenny officially going and Walter being announced

That gif can never be overused!

The moaning is in full effect on the south bank Facebook page,couple saying 'don't want silva here,he got hull relegated' and 'don't want any mendes yes man,because he'll just send us rubbish players,and why are fosun dealing with him?'
The stupid is strong over there,and I'm winding a few up as well,with reasoned debate and facts

Johnny Phillips who spoke to Lambert before he went on air:

@SkyJohnnyP 14m14 minutes ago
I think it would take a lot to happen to keep him

The moaning is in full effect on the south bank Facebook page,couple saying 'don't want silva here,he got hull relegated' and 'don't want any mendes yes man,because he'll just send us rubbish players,and why are fosun dealing with him?'
The stupid is strong over there,and I'm winding a few up as well,with reasoned debate and facts

Yeah, good luck with that. If ever there was a micrososm to support the "we're sick of experts" mantra, it's fan pages on Facebook....

I'm bored on a rest day from work,I've trolled far right sites,so it's the turn of our fans

Johnny Phillips who spoke to Lambert before he went on air:

Yeah, well done Johnny...He gave nothing away on air so you decide to stab him in the back with his off-air, off the record, private conversation :icon_lol:

Oh and yes it would take a lot, starting with a time-machine to go back to last week and not leak that story to the press for starters

Oh and yes it would take a lot, starting with a time-machine to go back to last week and not leak that story to the press for starters

Lambert has form for off record conversation with the media...

I like the implication that they are frantically trying to come up with a package to keep him...

I like the implication that they are frantically trying to come up with a package to keep him...

He might be trying frantically to find a way of keeping his job but I think that ship has sailed... No way are FOSUN desparate

Back