• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Paul Lambert Leaves Wolves

Looks like Lambert has been gagged on his future. Absolutely no references or talk about next season despite the obvious comparison to reading Fulham and Huddersfield finishing in the bottom half last year then making the play offs.

This is how it works on SSN with the studio guests. They will waffle on about the news stories of the day and when their stint is coming to an end they will ask them about their clubs/futures etc

Do we assume from Lambert's appearance on SSN that he is effectively sacked? Otherwise why wasn't he in his office working for Wolves?

Yep nothing just a mention of how to beat Liverpool.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Things I've learnt so far: Charlie Nicholas is a world class bellend and Lambert is charisma free.

No rift
Happy at Wolves
Sees his future at Wolves
Owners are great people

"I feel really comfortable, have a good rapport with the supporters, really love it at Wolves"

Pushing to be sacked then.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

"You see your future at Wolves" "You never know in football but I'm happy at Wolves". *asked about Norwich* "if the tea lady left at Norwich I'd get linked with that job, special place for me, three great years but it's in the past"

FFS, hope he goes soon

He dodged questions on player recruitment and spoke about being glad to have been Wolves manager, past tense. Answers were very vague and not about promotion for next year or talking about adding one or two players.

I think he's gone already.

I got the feeling from the interview that journos thought the only way he's leaving is under his own steam to get the Norwich job, not under pressure from Fosun.

Back