• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Paul Lambert Leaves Wolves

'Twas only a joke Quirky.

Ok-OK--meme-37783.jpg

Tim Spiers reminds me of Sad Sack in Raggy Dolls..
There's an eight page thread about him over on the Mix. The only post I can remember from it is the one describing him as looking like a "worried lesbian"

A couple of Twitter accounts seem to think he has gone - nothing really official or credible though.

Someone on MM has been told by his sports journo mate that he's gone, presser in the morning and a Spanish replacement by the end of the week

No trusted sources have said anything yet.

It wouldn't be a massive leap to think that we were waiting for Chairman Guo to arrive in the UK and be at the press conference...it's all be ower Jeff so far. I think the Wolves fans could do with some Chairman style reassurance.

Someone on MM has been told by his sports journo mate that he's gone, presser in the morning and a Spanish replacement by the end of the week
]

Your morning? My morning? Fosun's morning?

Anyway, the Spanish bit seems to confirm Karanka, although there are other available Spaniards out there... Juande Ramos, maybe?

]

Anyway, the Spanish bit seems to confirm Karanka, although there are other available Spaniards out there... Juande Ramos, maybe?

As Jeff and Guo have both arrived in England in the past few days I'd say our morning!

]

Won't be your morning as America is about as significant in football as Tim Spiers is ITK.

]

As the chairman is over here I'd say our morning...

Won't be your morning as America is about as significant in football as Tim Spiers is ITK.

It was tongue in cheek. Referencing the time in the UK when Ken was sacked.

I hope we announce it all in the next hour or so. It sends Britney's amazing mind into overdrive when we do that.

I wouldn't mind Karanka, wouldn't be especially exciting but he'd get the job done and work with the fosun/Mendes thing well I think.

Read an article about him today and I like his process and how he approaches things but the evidence at boro doesn't seem to match what he wanted

Karanka reminds me a bit of Sam Allardyce. Bit of a cock, not the most tactically gifted, but knows how to get points when it counts.

If we hire him I'd be content, but think we'd have to be ruthless and get rid of him upon the first sign of trouble after promotion.

Back