• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Paul Lambert Leaves Wolves

A midfielder whose main asset is his work rate.

That line has just sent a shudder down my spine :icon_lol:

Better than Cruceiro, ex Portugal boss? If I recall correctly he's ok but a bit inconsistent. Don't know details or playing style though. Where is he at the moment?

So, with Guo Guangchang apparently arriving in the country tomorrow will this be all sorted by Wednesday or Thursday?

hopefully we boot lambert nad thelwell and get a great manager in, try to sort our squad out, but wont be done this season i think..too many loose guns in there and the best players may leave..

So, with Guo Guangchang apparently arriving in the country tomorrow will this be all sorted by Wednesday or Thursday?

If it's Silva I wouldn't bank on it until Monday. If it's Karanka I'm surprised it hasn't been done already.

Tim:

No update today. Lambert remains effectively sacked but no announcement until successor lined up. Prospect of u-turn extremely unlikely.

Or.

As Danny or Dave don't know anything I have no clue, so here is my guess.

Last edited:
He's apparently over for Wolves business as well as to meet with Thomas Cook.

Would imagine he will be sitting down with Jeff, Laurie and Mendes.

Hopefully Thelwell is fucked off

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

He's apparently over for Wolves business as well as to meet with Thomas Cook.

Would imagine he will be sitting down with Jeff, Laurie and Mendes.

Hopefully Thelwell is $#@!ed off

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

and "Thomas Cook" as new sponsors...

Is it too wishful to think he's come to meet Marco Silva to add some weight to our proposal?

Back