• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Paul Lambert Leaves Wolves

Allardyce in our dug out would certainly test my powers of vernacular invention...

Again BFS wouldn't make sense Fosun need someone who will work effectively with Mendes can't see big Sam being that guy. My worry now is that yet again our first choice managers won't come and we will end up with Karanka, can't see a way back for Lambert now.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

What if Karanka is the number 1 choice?

Missed most of this as has nearly totally shut off as a fan after it was confirmed we were safe. However on BT sport yesterday they were linking Silva with the Southampton job.

The amount of people who think nandos is Portuguese rather than south African is annoying me more than it should

I think there is quite a bit of 2+2=5 going on with the Silva suggestions - he would be awesome, but he surely must have better options out there.

Agree. Wishful thinking I'd imagine. Would be fantastic though and if he currently has no other definite offers then just maybe...........
No just setting ourselves up to be disappointed when it's someone else.

I think there is quite a bit of 2+2=5 going on with the Silva suggestions.

Of course there is but our maths are generaly better than the media at times, so for now 2+2=5 is fine for a forum discussion

Of course there is but our maths are generaly better than the media at times, so for now 2+2=5 is fine for a forum discussion
Indeedy. I've not got full mental at Wolves for years now (think that was O'Hara being sent off v Huddersfield) so by getting my hopes up over a bloke we've not much chance of appointing will give me that extra ammo needed should we appoint some no mark Portuguese chancer.

Silva may not want to come to Wolves, but Fosun have the financial clout to give him a decent sized war chest to try and get promoted. We are a million miles away from our goal at the moment, so whether it is Silva, Karanka or someone else, they will have a big challenge on their hands.

Palace winning dreadful mistake....the football god's are with us. Come on Silva you know it makes sense!!

I think Batth has stuck a Hull shirt on for the day to seal the deal...shocker

Palace winning dreadful mistake....the football god's are with us. Come on Silva you know it makes sense!!

I think Batth has stuck a Hull shirt on for the day to seal the deal...shocker

Id have all of palaces bench at wolves

The amount of people who think nandos is Portuguese rather than south African is annoying me more than it should

Well it shows its good marketing. A south african once told me that style comes from Mozambique cooking but they were worried audiences would be wary of food branded from their.

2-0 zonal marking eeek

No way back now, Hull are all over the shop at the back not sure that's Silva's fault. Will all depend what's on offer, Hull will want to keep him I'm sure just depends if Southampton want him.

We should be able to offer him better resources than Hull to do his job but he would be insane to pick Wolverhampton over Southampton lol.

Well it shows its good marketing. A south african once told me that style comes from Mozambique cooking but they were worried audiences would be wary of food branded from their.
The same Mozambique that was a Portuguese colony?

Back