• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

O'Neil In, Out and Shaking it all about

Hopefully he can go off on a nice long holiday during the international break, maybe get his fucking teeth done again
On the one hand you’d say the money invested in a smile this summer rivals our new keeper as a bad use of money. On the other, he must be grinning ear to ear each night remembering he’s employed as an actual, real, not pretend, premier league manager.

On the one hand you’d say the money invested in a smile this summer rivals our new keeper as a bad use of money. On the other, he must be grinning ear to ear each night remembering he’s employed as an actual, real, not pretend, premier league manager.
And that he was awarded a payrise bang in the middle of this shit run, ridiculous

Fucking clueless prick.
Some of us were saying a back three was the best option before the season kicked off. What do we know though?

21 PL goals conceded already suggests we might know something. I too was sucked in (briefly) in to thinking a back four protected by a DM we didn't really need was the way forward. Nope, it turns out the CB most wanted is what was required, you know with potential for injuries/suspensions and flexibility within the squad.

But what do we know? Shi, Hobbs and GON are all culpable to varying degrees. Shi for making these decisions, Hobbs for not stressing these decisions are fucking stupid and GON for his inability to get enough out of the players at his disposal and for not having the gumption for damage limitation given the circumstances.

Pathetic from the lot of them. Heads must roll.

Some of us were saying a back three was the best option before the season kicked off. What do we know though?

21 PL goals conceded already suggests we might know something. I too was sucked in (briefly) in to thinking a back four protected by a DM we didn't really need was the way forward. Nope, it turns out the CB most wanted is what was required, you know with potential for injuries/suspensions and flexibility within the squad.

But what do we know? Shi, Hobbs and GON are all culpable to varying degrees. Shi for making these decisions, Hobbs for not stressing these decisions are fucking stupid and GON for his inability to get enough out of the players at his disposal and for not having the gumption for damage limitation given the circumstances.

Pathetic from the lot of them. Heads must roll.
Still nothing.

It isn't the formation that is the problem.

Three centre halves is going to solve nothing.

We were an absolute sieve for most of last season. When we played three centre halves.
Did he not see the way we defended set pieces today?

Edit. Punts beat me to it.

From people who were there, sounds as if the crowd started to turn. Think that’s the final straw on camels back.
A mate of mine who was there and is prone to understatement Whatsapped me to say it was “a bit toxic”

Ask yourself if on his Premier League journey, Gary O'Neil has learned anything from this game, 14 months ago.

I would say no, he hasn't. It's exactly the same.

A mate of mine who was there and is prone to understatement Whatsapped me to say it was “a bit toxic”
I'd say he was bang on. It wasn't totally toxic but more than it was at West Ham under Lage.

"love the Wolves, hate Fosun" got the most people joining in.

Anyway, once the crowd starts to turn, a manager doesn't come back so bin him ASAP.

I'd say he was bang on. It wasn't totally toxic but more than it was at West Ham under Lage.

"love the Wolves, hate Fosun" got the most people joining in.

Anyway, once the crowd starts to turn, a manager doesn't come back so bin him ASAP.

Away fans are usually the last to turn too I find.

Back