• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

O'Neil In, Out and Shaking it all about

After 10 games of 2003/04, we had conceded 21 goals and picked up 9 points.

After 7 games of 2024/25, we have conceded 21 goals and have picked up 1 point.

We cannot get 8 points from the next 3 games.

So to not have a worse start than DAVE FUCKING JONES, we have to beat Man City, Brighton and Palace, all to nil. When we've won one game in seven months.

Good luck with that.

Go to Potter and pay him what he wants till the end of the season.

Offer him a £5m bonus to keep us up, too.

Win for him, win for us.

A top class manager will easily get us out of this……..but it needs to be done immediately.
Great plan but can I just point out the tiny area that it might fall down on...the money bit

Go to Potter and pay him what he wants till the end of the season.

Offer him a £5m bonus to keep us up, too.

Win for him, win for us.

A top class manager will easily get us out of this……..but it needs to be done immediately.
Potter is waiting for Ten Haag to get sacked.

I haven’t a clue who’d be best choice for new manager, but at least go down swinging ffs. It’s just a death march at this point.

There are no green shoots of any kind to suggest things might improve. No players returning from injury, no freakish scorelines where we’ve deserved more, nothing. All the evidence points to us becoming more disorganised and erratic by the week, results aren’t going to suddenly improve so get a new manager in asap so they have as much chance as possible of turning things round. If he’s still here when we play Palace at the start of November we’ll be relegated.

Ideally he’d be sacked over the weekend but and I sincerely hope I’m wrong,
I’ve had a nagging feeling for a while now that when we kick off in the Championship next August Gary O’Neil will still be Coach.

“Things aren’t working”

Well that’s some biting analysis

He's lost the players, he's lost the fans and he's taking us down.

He has to go
From people who were there, sounds as if the crowd started to turn. Think that’s the final straw on camels back.

Back