• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

O'Neil In, Out and Shaking it all about

I think they might leave it for the next 4. Expect nothing from City and Brighton and then we play the other 2 next to us at home. Then either pull the trigger and expect someone to do a Lop, or feel great that it worked and we got a win or 2

What they could do is start the process now and have us in a better position tactically and mentally to go against Palace/Southampton with likely no wins in 9

Time to forget this little myth about 'There are three teams worse then is' now. Time to act while we have the time and whilst there is a decent manager in Moyes available. Fuck off GON, Fuck off Fosun and fuck you Jeff Shi.

I’d take Moyes. And that’s before I even consider the hiring history and the calibre we are more likely to get…

Yeah fuck a man thats won a European title. Fuck me Alan saft cunt.
I know it's irrational to a degree but I cannot forgive the way he handled Zouma. I just cannot do it.

God, please not Moyes.
He will be an option.

If GO goes we either go down the Hobbs route with limited options, so Moyes, Lampard, Edwards, James Collins or Shi panic spends again.

Oh, 100% fuck Zouma. But also 100% fuck the guy who just let him carry on.

That would complicate things for me, certainly.
I suppose you have a point Alan. Lets hope Lemina hasnt got a cat.

Back