• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

North Korea

Thank you for expanding on the point I kinda tried to make. I know the politic's over North Korea don't allow any sort of attack because of the relationship they have with China.

Eh? China has basically disowned the country.

Well and with that - Fuck it, lets bomb the mad bastards in North Korea

Reports today suggesting the 6 men were stripped naked and pushed into a cage of 120 starving Alsatians and Jong-un and others watched until they were devoured.

Indeed, reports from the same people that haven't produced much subsidence thus far...

That wouldn't happen surely because of the fact China is North Korea's biggest trade partner (Wiki facts)

Trust me. Self-reliance is the goal of this North Korean regime. That includes self-reliance from China.

Trust me. Self-reliance is the goal of this North Korean regime. That includes self-reliance from China.

The North Korean Regime is lets face it a farce but they are trying become relevant by targeting the likes of America. China on the other hand are actually becoming a decent enough country even though the word copyright doesn't seem to be in their vocabulary.

The North Korean Regime is lets face it a farce but they are trying become relevant by targeting the likes of America. China on the other hand are actually becoming a decent enough country even though the word copyright doesn't seem to be in their vocabulary.

Sorry James, that's a long way off. The NK regime doesn't give two shits about America (it hasn't done since it's first threats 60+ years ago). That's all propaganda designed for the west that you are reading. They only care about control of the NK people who, unsurprisingly, know no better. I (personally) know individuals who have escaped, and even after escape, they still struggle to believe the Kim's aren't the gods as portrayed at home. Like I said, check out http://newfocusintl.com/ for a reliable news service on NK. It might be a farce, but it has been a farce for 60+ years....

China...I can point to many words not in their vocab. That'll include human rights! Even the current turmoil (400,000+ on the streets) in Cambodia is a result of Chinese companies.

China on the other hand are actually becoming a decent enough country even though the word copyright doesn't seem to be in their vocabulary.

China...I can point to many words not in their vocab. That'll include human rights! Even the current turmoil (400,000+ on the streets) in Cambodia is a result of Chinese companies.

The Chinese; A great bunch of lads.

And yet we buy Chinese made goods because they are cheaper. Talk is cheap.

Exactly. Never mind the forced organ harvesting of prisoners of conscience (i.e. guilty of no crime) that still goes on to day, of which some organs end up Westerners. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilgour-Matas_report Since getting involved with China, i've heard some incredibly harrowing stories.

Indeed, reports from the same people that haven't produced much subsidence thus far...

In other news, the Jang story was a load of bollocks it seems, as I hinted at: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...-jang-song-taeks_n_4547442.html?utm_hp_ref=tw

And yet we buy Chinese made goods because they are cheaper. Talk is cheap.

The Chinese don't even make some of their own goods anymore. They outsource to even cheaper countries like Bangladesh and Cambodia.

Rodman is and always has been a ridiculous crazy person. He's been to NK a few times and is buddy buddy with KJI. Utter nutter.

Is the Enola Gay available....

It's literally down the road from me, I could try to jump start it if you like?

Self reliance how? NK's economy and structure is a joke.

Back