• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

North Korea

In my opinion, North Korea are doing it's best to be attacked so it can make the U.s seem like the bad guy.

In my opinion, North Korea are doing it's best to be attacked so it can make the U.s seem like the bad guy.

-1 NK wants concessions from the US - whether that is financial aid, concessions on nuclear facilities etc etc. It's what his Dad did, ramp up the rhetoric, get concessions, back down, and then do it regardless a few years later.

When the US approaches NK with concessions he can go to his military and his people and say he faced down the enemy and he has got x, y, and z out of them. That will shore up his position which might not be as stable as it could be at this point.

NK does not want a war, Kim knows if it's not the end of the country, it's the end of his dynasty and that is something he will not want. The risk is because unlike his father he doesn't know how far he can push it before he makes a miscalculation and something in his plan goes pear shaped.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone put '-1' before :icon_lol: trust it to be for James!

He's just bluffing to me, and what NWW said, the US wouldn't dare attack first

“@BloombergNews: FLASH: North Korea to start military actions immediately: KCNA”

And also two bombs gone off at the finish line of the Boston marathon.

Nice to see the country that has starving people within its boundaries awards it's people with 2 statues of it's former leaders who are cult icons in North Korea.

Reports today suggesting the 6 men were stripped naked and pushed into a cage of 120 starving Alsatians and Jong-un and others watched until they were devoured.

Many places are rubbishing the reports but it is believable

I suppose they were fortunate that they were not still alive. The Chinese reported it, which they would not have done before Kim Jong Un came to power. In recent months the Chinese have started to distance themselves from this man and his brutal regime. And a North Korea without China reigning them in could well do something to cause instability in the region.

Reports today suggesting the 6 men were stripped naked and pushed into a cage of 120 starving Alsatians and Jong-un and others watched until they were devoured.

That reminds me of that movie, Snatch.

Well North Korea is one interesting country, surely that place should be destroyed. (sarcasm for the likes of people who dont understand the concept)

Last edited:
Nice bit of George W Bush logic there.

"That country looks interesting..... lets destroy it"

Thank you for expanding on the point I kinda tried to make. I know the politic's over North Korea don't allow any sort of attack because of the relationship they have with China.

Thank you for expanding on the point I kinda tried to make. I know the politic's over North Korea don't allow any sort of attack because of the relationship they have with China.

Im sorry but thats just noise James, makes no sense at all and doesn't have anything to do with your original point

Sarcasm fails you DDW... (before you say, I'm not very good at it either)

Back