• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Newcastle (H) 15/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

The Wolves app has it as a 4-4-1-1 with Cunha on the left and Joao Gomes behind Larsen. That doesn't make sense to me, surely it's more of a 4-3-3 with a midfield trio of Lemina, Gomes and Andre, with a front(ish) 3 of Bellegarde, Cunha and Larsen?
More 4231 would be my guess. As per Lycan's post at the start of the thread, he always seems to keep that double pivot. Personally if that was the formation then there's a number of different ways I'd go before coming up with that combination

Off to baffle some of the CLT Wolves with my defenses of JJ. Let’s make the drinks go down easy, eh?

Yuk... I don't see the balance in this side. Newcastle look really threatening though. Just hope we are up for the scrap.

Has to be 4123, unless he plays Lemina alongside Andre, whichever happens itbwill be really interesting

Yuk... I don't see the balance in this side. Newcastle look really threatening though. Just hope we are up for the scrap.
Depends how Gaz sets us up, I'd say that's pretty well balanced in a 4-3-3 apart from Bellegarde but GON seems to like him for some reason.

I still wait patiently for a non-commentary service. I just want to say STFU every few minutes to these wikipedia and other loaded, non-stop gibberish making twats.

Almost a 4-4-2 with Lemina on the right. Which I don't like the look of particularly.

Though I think he's just told Cunha and Lemina to swap round.

Back