• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New - The things that really annoy you

I do miss some friendly banter!
I tried it here in the US and folk just don't get it or are way to serious!

Work going the cheap route for a system that is un-fucking-usable. Apparently the older one was too expensive so now we have to put up with this pile of dog shit.

I can empathise as we have multiple systems that are so overly complicated to navigate. This was due to us tacking them on to existing platforms (instead of them being bespoke) to save money.

Came down with a stinking cold on Monday (thanks Helen!) and it’s progressively getting worse. Been through the sorest throat ever stage and now into the can’t stop coughing, so much my ribs, gut and back hurt from it. And my nose is constantly blocked. It even hurts to lie in bed. Please hurry up and fuck off.

done a covid test mate? hope you're better soon.
mrs jelly had a cold recently and the weirdest symptom was being freezing cold, and unable to regulate her temperature.

Nope, no COVID test. If that’s what it is I’ll just ride it out anyway. I’ve got all weekend to do fuck all (besides housework, washing and cooking fuck knows what Cass wants in the new slow cooker) so
Hopefully I’ll be OK Monday.

Nope, no COVID test. If that’s what it is I’ll just ride it out anyway. I’ve got all weekend to do fuck all (besides housework, washing and cooking fuck knows what Cass wants in the new slow cooker) so
Hopefully I’ll be OK Monday.
Plenty of it about at the minute symptoms sound exactly like gone through our house over the last week or so, sweating like fuck one min, then freezing, seemed to last 4/5 days but coughs lingered on.

Back