• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New - The things that really annoy you

The bays aren’t exactly small here and as I’m always the first to that part of the car park it’s piss easy to park smack bang in the middle of the bay. Why the fuck he thought that was acceptable I’ll never know, he probably didn’t think anything the ignorant cunt.
People just don't care, as well as parking you can see it day to day in driving generally. We have an 'I'm all right jack' society.
Yes, I'm going full gammon today to get it out of my system.

The bays aren’t exactly small here and as I’m always the first to that part of the car park it’s piss easy to park smack bang in the middle of the bay. Why the fuck he thought that was acceptable I’ll never know, he probably didn’t think anything the ignorant cunt.
maybe he's a fat cunt and wanted to leave room on their side to get out?
cars have got way bigger since many car parks were set up. In addition, car parks are all about maximising space and therefore revenue collection.
I really want to tell you to go on a diet... :ROFLMAO:
edit for the avoidance of doubt, the other driver is obvs an inconsiderate cunt.

Nah that's young person's bullshit, all the gammons I know (which is pretty much everyone) are anal when it comes to parking and general road courtesy.
nah, not having this mate. The gammons tend to think they come first, and the rules of the road apply to others, but they are allowed some flexibility and discretion.

maybe he's a fat cunt and wanted to leave room on their side to get out?
cars have got way bigger since many car parks were set up. In addition, car parks are all about maximising space and therefore revenue collection.
I really want to tell you to go on a diet... :ROFLMAO:
Yep even small city cars are now as big as my dad's massive family saloon back in the day.

I hate any sort of small group work or role playing scenarios.
We did “Hiring Manager” training a few weeks ago and we had to role play interviews to scripts and scenarios. Given I’ve interviewed literally hundreds of people and filled a plethora of roles it really made my piss boil. I manage a team of nearly 60 people and built quite a lot of it myself, why the fuck do they think I need to role play interviews when I’m obviously pretty fucking decent at doing them already? A proper piss boiler.

We did “Hiring Manager” training a few weeks ago and we had to role play interviews to scripts and scenarios. Given I’ve interviewed literally hundreds of people and filled a plethora of roles it really made my piss boil. I manage a team of nearly 60 people and built quite a lot of it myself, why the fuck do they think I need to role play interviews when I’m obviously pretty fucking decent at doing them already? A proper piss boiler.
Not down Stafford road anymore then?

Back