• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Manager Search *BACK ON*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel embarrassed to be a Wolves fan today.

This is Terry O’Connor happening all over again.

I actually think O’Connor was better equipped for the job than Davis is, too.
Is this a piss take? I mean he was with us for what must have been a decade, manager for about a dozen games and you think that's his name?

Freeze frame the day before we sacked Nuno.

If you WANTED to mess it up, you'd struggle to do a worse job.

Shi hasn't got a clue, no-one above him cares, Lage is one of the worst managers I've ever seen and a few appalling signings (Hwang, Trincao, Guedes) along the way, then got rid of senior players in favour of the cunt manager who we sacked anyway.

Ridiculous.
Jeff Shi has waved his magic wand and turned Wolves into Watford.

We just lucked out with Nuno for 4 years and now my football supporting life must return to the mediocrity-at-best fare I’ve endured since the 80s? The final kick in the tits being a load of spoiled fans rubbishing the legacy of the only quality time I got to enjoy.
End of thread. No true wolves fan could argue with that in any way.

No, Watford sack their managers and appoint their replacements an hour later
They’re 15th in the championship and all their top players left on a free.

By the looks of it, We also appointed our manager (Steve) an hour after sacking Lage.

Nope. It’s the spirit that counts not the facts. But since you are picking flies describe some?

Nope. It’s the spirit that counts not the facts. But since you are picking flies describe some?
Dennis went for 20m to Forest, knocked back 30m from Newcastle for Pedro, accepted 25m from Villa for Sarr which the player knocked back

So your FACT is that they sold Dennis for £20m to the club that payed £40m for MGW? Like I said - spirit.

So your FACT is that they sold Dennis for £20m to the club that payed £40m for MGW? Like I said - spirit.
No, my FACT is they didn't let all their top players go for free, your FACT not mine
If we are doing FACTS, we didn't sell MGW for £40m

The more I think about it, the more I wonder if Lopetegui has made noise he’ll join post-World Cup or perhaps they’re hoping the bloke from River Plate may fancy a punt. There must be someone in the mix for them to not panic appoint.

Really, their biggest mistake was not sacking Lage sooner.

He'll be a decent manager in the future but not for me on the back of that. Needs to rebuild.
We’re not in the market for a new manager at the moment. If we were it wouldn’t be Gerrard - he’s just a figurehead for a young up and coming coach. Maybe we should go for him? Oh wait…

And as it happens you don’t appear to have fact checked you’re little fact: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jumplist/transfers/spieler/448854/transfer_id/4012462
Oh I did. I went with a reputable source rather than one which is notoriously incorrect

Oh I did. I went with a reputable source rather than one which is notoriously incorrect
Maybe you should give classes on the reputability of sources (but not to me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back