• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Manager Search *BACK ON*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're not appointing because we're up for sale.

Sell all our assets in Jan, trouser the money and send the club into admin as they won't give a shit as they'll have their money back.

#Fosunout

I think Villa will make an appointment before the end of the weekend. Their owner is happy to splash the cash and they’ll look beyond out of work Portuguese managers. Whoever they appoint I think will cause envy in the majority of Wolves fans.

I know it's not a serious suggestion, but he'd be an appalling manager, Hoddlesque in the way he'd treat players that can't do what he wants. Just look at the way he's behaved at Utd the last 18 months. His ego isn't going close to a relegation battle. As a player he's less over the hill than the guy we currently have up top

Well we lost on Tuesday and today feels like another defeat takes a special effort from the club to make you feel like that on a none match day.

It is strange timing. Transfer window. Ronaldo. Ridiculous. Possible. Surely not?
Why are people pretending Ronaldo might be a thing? The reason he threw his toys out at Utd is because they are not in the CL and they wouldn't let him join a team that is.
He is not going to start his managerial career with a PL dogfight...

Amazing how we’ve sacked our manager and then pissed around with a replacement, compared to Brighton who had there manager taken from them, and already had a plan B identified and achievable.

We have effectively got rid of plan A and just winged it

They're not appointing because we're up for sale.

Sell all our assets in Jan, trouser the money and send the club into admin as they won't give a shit as they'll have their money back.

#Fosunout
I think it is this, or something like it, if only because no other explanation gets even close to making sense when you look at everything we’ve done for 18 months. Drill down all the costs to inflate the profits regardless of what it does for the business ops cos you have no interest in the latter.

I think it is this, or something like it, if only because no other explanation gets even close to making sense when you look at everything we’ve done for 18 months. Drill down all the costs to inflate the profits regardless of what it does for the business ops cos you have no interest in the latter.

It’s stupid thinking though like selling your house but allowing it to go into disrepair whilst doing it.

It’s stupid thinking though like selling your house but allowing it to go into disrepair whilst doing it.
"That house you bought? We burnt it down so you can start with a fresh property! Aren't we just the best?" - Fosun, probably

It is stupid for us (or perhaps I’m stupid for keeping giving them my money), but it’s a fairly familiar model. If you were at the stage of investment growth you’d be chucking the relatively small sums required to get a top leader in to drive your team forward and you’d have done it weeks ago. They must know all that, they can’t be so unfathomably stupid to be doing this by mistake. I think we’re fcked. Plenty on here have spotted this before me I should add!

Why are people pretending Ronaldo might be a thing? The reason he threw his toys out at Utd is because they are not in the CL and they wouldn't let him join a team that is.
He is not going to start his managerial career with a PL dogfight...
In the real world, yes.
In the world of Shi, Mendes and Ronaldo who knows? 😀

Not really.

They don't care how much they get for the house as they'll have sold all the furniture in it first and paid themselves for doing it, so they're not out of pocket.

The buyer is just buying a shell.

What I Find strange is the €100M spent only to then sleep walk into the state we are at now.

I asked earlier about Davis taking over until Lopetegui was available, this seems like what they are doing.

They are not telling me there is no manager that could take over and do better, they should have identified 5 managers and chosen 1

What I Find strange is the €100M spent only to then sleep walk into the state we are at now.

I asked earlier about Davis taking over until Lopetegui was available, this seems like what they are doing.

They are not telling me there is no manager that could take over and do better, they should have identified 5 managers and chosen 1
They identified 2 and chose them both...they told us do one

So let me see if I understand. We are convinced we're going down. Villa fans think they're certs for relegation, Leeds and Soton fans think the same. Leicester are still below us and Forest are the worst team in the league. Five teams going down this season - minimum.

There are 13 teams in a relegation battle and a long way to go. We will survive.

I feel embarrassed to be a Wolves fan today.

This is Terry O’Connor happening all over again.

I actually think O’Connor was better equipped for the job than Davis is, too.

They identified 2 and chose them both...they told us do one
1. They should have known JL, was not ready
2. A manager a few weeks into his first ever managers job will not walk, surely to fuck they sounded his agent out.

Now there is no other manager that could not manage us rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back