• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit

I'll have to wait till 11 I guess...At work so can't open the Twitter link or any other site like that...Will try to get on to Mix

I like the look of that even though it's only a 2 second close up!

WRONG COLOUR WAAAAAAHHHHAHHHAA

Half crossed between a sky and royal blue.

Any strip without a big stupid v neck is an upgrade.
Folks slagging off the Preston strip on the other thread but i love plain and simple kits....plain colour,nice badge and kit maker and a quality sponsor (if you have to have one) like Prestons Virgin Trains one.

It does seem strange this has been sort of brought forward but then again i havent seen anybody in the new Wolves top and the weathers been nice.

Can someone stick a pic up on here as soon as one is released as this works computer is just rubbish!

Maybe this is the news

Danny Batth has found Boukari in a cupboard at Compton

CHSZeGnWgAAj_0k.jpg

The Vine on the Wolves account - Kits is going to be Blue.

Can do without the white bits but its 100x better than the home strip.

Yeah it's the neck with the home shirt, would have been better with the same style neck as this.

I like that. Why not make the home strip in that design?

I should have set up a 'Moaners Bingo' in readiness for this:

• Wrong Colour
  • Sleeves look shit
  • Collar is wrong
  • Where's the city emblem?
  • Chode-esque sponsor
  • Too much money
  • Why cor we have the liquidator?
  • Something to do with Moxley
  • I preferred Burrda
  • It should be white

There's gonna be a hell of a lot of moob cleavage on show with the new home shirt on the Southbank next season.

I like the look of the away shirt...Will wait for one of the Wolverhampton locals to post their thoughts on the fit, style and feel of the shirt

Looks good to me. I like the style of both the new kits though as ever, I can't give a final opinion til I've seen them up close.

Back