• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit

Haha never in doubt. If someone sewed a Wolves badge onto a bin bag you'd buy it!

There's a thought for you Lycan.... Mind you I'm happy wearing my "lucky" '74 Retro shirt

bloody awful top.
Hope the away shirt has a collar and some sort of "casual wear" style.
Was hoping we might go for hooped socks for a change.
Ahh well, perhaps Puma will do a better (smarter) training top....they have done the last few years.

Toaster Wolves @ToasterWolves · 14 hrs 14 hours ago Exclusive photo of Wolves new away shirt

CEWHJQfWEAAPyyZ.jpg:large

Wish i was xxxxl so i can order a shirt on the club shop..always the same shit..make more shirts ffs

Those necklines don't suit fat fucks like me. I'll stick to my retro tops.

Anyone know when it's available to buy in the Club Shop?, i've got some merchandise discount that only lasts till the end of May.

Anyone know when it's available to buy in the Club Shop?, i've got some merchandise discount that only lasts till the end of May.

1st June it will be then

Sounds about right, i remember having an argument last year when i went into the shop the first week of June handing my card over and being told 'ran out the end of May mate'.

It can be pre ordered now for collection this weekend so I imagine it should be in next week

Available in the club shop on Saturday.

Booooooo Wolves for removing a way to moan at the club

Can't they rename the club shop the Sir Jack Hayward Shop? That might help.

Can anybody purchasing the new kit this weekend stick a photo on here with them wearing the said item as it always gives me a better understanding of how the shirt looks rather than on a player/model or clothes shop dummy. I think that Paddy was the first to do so last year.

I think you'll be surprised how cheap it looks when you see it in real life.

Waiting for the "the sponsor falling off after it's first wash" post.

Bought my lad one today, it is very cheap material

Back