• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit

Saw one on a guy today, like the style but the material does look a bit cheap, the coloue is also a bit pale for my taste would prefer a couple of shades darker

Bought the new shirt yesterday, have to concur with others, the v is far too deep.

Have they released the away shirt yet?

July, I think YW.

Cheers, might wait to see what that looks like first before I get a shirt...

What's this all about? New away kit reveal?

11393186_957337080964328_6560164101488635446_n.jpg

Looks like it. I thought it wasn't due til July?

Maybe it's being unveiled, but just not on sale til July?

Maybe it's being unveiled, but just not on sale til July?

....or maybe sales of the new home shirt have been disappointing and income from replica shirts needs a boost, after all reviews on here of the new home shirt are not good....

....or maybe sales of the new home shirt have been disappointing and income from replica shirts needs a boost, after all reviews on here of the new home shirt are not good....

Not unlikely!!

I've still not seen the home shirt up close yet, but I like the pictures I've seen of it.

Not unlikely!!

I've still not seen the home shirt up close yet, but I like the pictures I've seen of it.

Perhaps they are having a new range of womens knickers and bras like a few years ago :icon_confused:

Is the colour of the advert relevant at all?

Perhaps they are having a new range of womens knickers and bras like a few years ago :icon_confused:

Is the colour of the advert relevant at all?

Maybe a new "Teal" away shirt?

Perhaps they are having a new range of womens knickers and bras like a few years ago

I hope so. It's the only time I've ever seen my husband show any sign of life at the sight of anything to do with Wolves.

I hope so. It's the only time I've ever seen my husband show any sign of life at the sight of anything to do with Wolves.

Not a chance of that happening. The company that made them are based in Bilston and I had just started to sell the lovely items and Wolves got a new Marketing Manager....she binned the range within 1 day of starting.

Not a chance of that happening. The company that made them are based in Bilston and I had just started to sell the lovely items and Wolves got a new Marketing Manager....she binned the range within 1 day of starting.

Oh, I didn't think they were that bad. I'll just have to keep wearing me tatty, old set then.

Just seen another teaser. Darker than a Coventry sky blue. White panels on the shoulders.

Back