• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit

Definitely prefer it to the home shirt, might get one.

11401226_10153142348534597_9052738032756836176_n.jpg

I really don't understand the furore over football kits.

The only time I'd ever wear one was if I was actually playing football and nowadays I'd much rather spend £5-10 on a decent plain top that won't fall apart in the wash than £45 on a replica kit.

I prefer it to the home kit, design wise. Not sure about the collar (*klaxon*) seems to taper in a bit weirdly. Think I'll give 'em a miss this season. Gutted I didn't get an away one last season before they sold out. Best shirt in a while.

It's better but also worse.

I like the away keepers kit but I'm not sure about the peter pan collar on the away shirt. Reminds me of my nurses uniform when I worked at new cross. Colour is fine for me but as per usual probably too strong to work for everyone.

Collar looks right poncy and the colours shit.

I should have set up a 'Moaners Bingo' in readiness for this:

• Wrong Colour
  • Sleeves look shit
  • Collar is wrong
  • Where's the city emblem?
  • Chode-esque sponsor
  • Too much money
  • Why cor we have the liquidator?
  • Something to do with Moxley
  • I preferred Burrda
  • It should be white

Oi, that was my material a month ago! Joe Pasquale II.

2nd look. It's all a bit too Birmingham City/Rangers for me. Might actually buy the shorts though.

Mark's right, it looks like City's kit around 2000/2001. Not bad though. Not as good as the white but an absolute mile better than the lilac.

I prefer it to the home kit, design wise. Not sure about the collar (*klaxon*) seems to taper in a bit weirdly. Think I'll give 'em a miss this season. Gutted I didn't get an away one last season before they sold out. Best shirt in a while.

Same here. Its been annoying me for ages now.

If anyone knows anyone selling a Medium size away kit from last season, let me know, I'll pay over the odds, no problem.

Not the one I'm thinking of.

a7cfd199c048ab79e68b644d669da7ee.jpg

I like it, also the blue shorts. Will look to get this when it's in the end of season sale. Really like the keeper shirt too, although I did like the pink keeper stuff so probably not a great barometer for taster. Keepers in pink were apparently saving more shots than those in other colours according to a stat I was once told.

I like the away keepers kit but I'm not sure about the peter pan collar on the away shirt. Reminds me of my nurses uniform when I worked at new cross. Colour is fine for me but as per usual probably too strong to work for everyone.

Wenches at my work have all said the same....
"Are they doing womens tops now?"
"looks like a nurses uniform"
"Why has it got a girls collar on"

So now im seeing it in a different light altogether.

Back