• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit

Looks loads nicer in those photos than the modelled one in the dinner thread.

Im surprised they didn't get some of the Southbank to model it..

The neck looked too big on the one I saw on Stearman earlier. The one above looks better however why have we gone back toothe black pointless block on the arms/shoulders. It's ok, plain gold would have been better.

Not convinced on that neckline - will have to see it in the flesh before deciding whether its worth money

Black away shirt probably..

Been a long time since we had a white & green away kit, that's always the colour I associate with Wolves away for some reason.

I think it'd be decent if we went back to the old style of keepers kits as well. Dark green shirt, black shorts, old gold socks. Classic.

Been a long time since we had a white & green away kit, that's always the colour I associate with Wolves away for some reason.

White and Black is Wolves traditional away colours.. But seeing as we had white last season and we haven't had black since we got relegated in the Prem.

Clearly I have overestimated the death of the knit badge. I thought they were well extinct these days.

Think pretty much every recent football top I own has a sewn on badge, none of them Wolves mind.

Like it and will be getting it...

Have reservations on the neck, need to see it worn more. Only other concern is the puma on the shoulder, and the colour could be a 'little' lighter/golden. But overall, I like it. After not getting last years, I might well get this early.

The Silverbug lettering looks like the stuff that's applied with heat...
If that's right, will it survive a number of runs through a washing machine without peeling off?

Apart from that it looks pretty good.
I hope the shorts are fitted or tailored rather than a yard and a half of voluminous flapping about stuff.
The shorts we had this season looked fairly short and nice fitting in some photos...

Won't be getting this one, and will be reverting back to the PPB 69 one next season. Even if it is a little tight :(

I like it, looks better in the later pictures posted, would have preferred a black collar but overall it's a decent shirt. I think the sponsor works well in a thin typeface, not at all intrusive

The Silverbug lettering looks like the stuff that's applied with heat...
If that's right, will it survive a number of runs through a washing machine without peeling off?

Apart from that it looks pretty good.
I hope the shorts are fitted or tailored rather than a yard and a half of voluminous flapping about stuff.
The shorts we had this season looked fairly short and nice fitting in some photos...

Same stuff as Whathouse last season WH. No ill effects from that sponsor.

Back