• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit/'The Collar is s**t' thread 2017/18

That first guy, ffs :icon_lol:

Loved the guy speaking pash-un too. "it's all about the badge". Shut up you tart.

Why do 2 of them have sunglasses? If you look in the club shop window, there is a very cloudy and overcast sky.

Fucking website doesnt allow guest purchases and I cant remember my membership details.

This is exactly how you lose sales/conversions when you don't allow guest purchases on your site, I tell advertisers this all the time...

Next time pm me, and I'll pop in to the shop & pick you one up. The mail costs will probably be cheaper too.

Tried one on in the shop today over my t shirt and seemed ok. Bought it and when I got home couldn't get it on!

Word of advice, go a size up on what you'd normally do

Tried one on in the shop today over my t shirt and seemed ok. Bought it and when I got home couldn't get it on!

Did you eat that one pound Morrisons burger in between ?

Well it was tight in the shop but I had a T shirt on underneath so thought it would be ok. Not to the point where I couldn't get my arm through it though when I got home.

It's more fitted than previous shirts, which I'm not against, will just need next size up.

Did a hammer a BBQ at the in laws which certainly wouldn't have helped

Good advice! I bought a training top and a polo shirt, both were very tight so have had to go back for a larger size. My grandsons 5-6 years top and shorts are smaller than last years 3-4 years away strip! Can't go back as they have his name on, they do fit but no growing room!

Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere, I've fallen into the trap of ordering a size too small for myself which im struggling to fit into today.

Would i just go into the shop with a receipt and the shirt tomorrow and ask if I can exchange it for a larger size or do i need to do anything else?

Should be fine to exchange it (unless you've had anything printed on the back)

Id say you'll be fine getting a replacement from the club shop yes.

Are we getting a new away kit this year?

Back