• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit/'The Collar is s**t' thread 2017/18

I couldn't share all before but I'm clear (I think) now.

Black with a single vertical gold stripe through the badge and a third kit in a bluey/green, with a fine brownish check. Looked better than it sounds on the image generator I saw. Fairly sure I'm right as the home kit matched the template/my description exactly.

The away shirt sounds alright.

I couldn't share all before but I'm clear (I think) now.

Black with a single vertical gold stripe through the badge and a third kit in a bluey/green, with a fine brownish check. Looked better than it sounds on the image generator I saw. Fairly sure I'm right as the home kit matched the template/my description exactly.

Is the black one in the vein of Norwich's black kit last year?

Love the away kit.

Thoughts?

Want it want it want it.

Fucking money shop logo. Hmmmm. Got myself a decision to make.

Looks excellent and 10/10 Wolves for the launch!

Love the away kit.

Thoughts?

Best away kit for years. No idea why our away kits aren't always black or white. Will definitely be getting it as i couldn't give a shit about the money shop logo.

Love the new away one. May have to revisit the 6 + 9 partner special

I dunno. I might just have to bite the bullet and buy the fucking thing.
Still won't buy it with that logo. Had the full new clothing range been put onsale now. Will look at getting a polo or training top of it has.

Gorgeous kit. Can't buy it with that logo. Will definitely get me something from the training collection this year though. Fosun have kicked out my apathy and got me excited again

Gorgeous kit. Can't buy it with that logo. Will definitely get me something from the training collection this year though. Fosun have kicked out my apathy and got me excited again
Glory hunting bastard

That is a thing of beauty.

That is pushing my anti sponsor stance to the limit...

Shame about the sponsor but the kit is lovely. Maybe get the training top equivalent.

That is a thing of beauty.

That is pushing my anti sponsor stance to the limit...

Same for me. I am going to cave in, as I am a Wolves top whore at the best of times, and not buying one last season was not a happy place for me.

Back