• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit/'The Collar is s**t' thread 2017/18

I'm tempted as well. That kit with Neves 6 on the back...

Glad I'm not the only one so easily tempted to throw away my ethical stance of last season!

Whatever you want Ruben...

Best away shirt for a long time. Shame about the sponsor.

Best away shirt for a long time. Shame about the sponsor.
Clubshop doing brisk business this morning.

The sponsor logo is actually part of the shirt rather than stuck on like the home kit.

I don't like the gold stripe. Or the logo.

IMG_1686.jpg

I really REALLY like that. If the training tops follow the pattern they will be ace as well.

Was impressed with some of the stuff in the clubshop. But will wait until the merchandise cash kicks in before buying anything.

Not had a chance to get up there. I will go and have a look later this week. And probably spend a fortune. I always trip over the doorstep and my wallet falls out.

By shop I meant the online one. I assume they'll be in the physical shop but can't confirm.

I will buy the away kit next salary, absolutely love it!

By shop I meant the online one. I assume they'll be in the physical shop but can't confirm.

I will let you know when I get up there. Will probably have to be next Saturday as I am on the beer watching the cycling today!

18fa1c647cd8e487ef87bbd6813d7814.jpg

I'm assuming that's our third kit then which Boly is wearing?

Liking the Black/Gold one

A Wolves top without being too overt for everyday wear (& on slightly dodgier away games)

Will wait for my merchandise cash to kick in before I get anything this year.

Back