• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit/'The Collar is s**t' thread 2017/18

Why didn't the photographer tell Burgoyne to stand ever so slightly more to his left? :icon_lol:

Boooo. Why aren't they covered in rainbow unicorn vomit to put the opposition off?

No green or banana yellow? Puma out

Thoughts on the 3rd kit? It's okay - a vast improvement on last season's 'effort' but I much prefer the black away kit.

I see wankers have already tried to flog the 3rd kit on ebay for £150.

It's ok. Bit pointless but a nice little earner for the club. They will sell the 2000 pretty quickly. More I see of the Black kit the more I love it but my own moral stance (I have 1 per year I stick to) remains so I will not be owning it.

Wouldnt mind having one and i will definitely buy our black one..

Reading on the mix of chaos after the match in the clubshop. Looked ok, but as the broken record goes won't be buying it with Money Shop on it.

Can anyone who has bought one of the black away shirts let me know what the sizing is like? I usually get medium t shirts but the last Wolves top I got was pretty small for that size

Can anyone who has bought one of the black away shirts let me know what the sizing is like? I usually get medium t shirts but the last Wolves top I got was pretty small for that size

I'm normally a large but that had to go back for an extra large, fitting like a sausage skin isn't my style!

I am large in most clothes, however the black shirt I find even tighter fit than last year's. XL is enormous on me, but the Large is a very tight fit. If you have the chance, I would go to the club shop and try it on first.

I got it yesterday mate. I'm a M generally in t-shirts, sometimes L so tried both on. Actually went with the M altho both were wearable for me, depends what you want the fit to be like. Like THM says if you can I would try and get down there if you can.

I got it yesterday mate. I'm a M generally in t-shirts, sometimes L so tried both on. Actually went with the M altho both were wearable for me, depends what you want the fit to be like. Like THM says if you can I would try and get down there if you can.

I live in Kent so it'll be hard to get there very soon! Will probably go for a large, would rather it be a bit big, thanks!

Definitely go large then bud if you want some breathing space.

Just doing a bit of research for an upcoming article. I defy anyone to watch this and maintain that the "old gold" (rust bucket) 2000-2002 shirt looked good. It's bloody atrocious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azFz0lNUCCw

Video also contains some truly appalling commentary. Ludo "Pollitt"?

You can barely see the badge on that shirt

Lovely finish from Ndah for the first :(

Sorry, but it's still the best shirt of the last 30 years...

Actual proper colour.

Love that shirt. A better badge and it would be perfect.

Back