• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Manchester City (H) 20/10: Build-Up & Match Thread

Semedo is already failing to pick up Doku and leaving the space behind him. All very well making darting runs forward but then he needs to get back faster than he is doing. He hardly even looks where Doku is.
All very well.

He's an average player prone to complete lapses in almost all aspects of his game.
Indeed. For an experienced international player, his concentration levels are abysmal. He's often out of position and clueless as to which side of the attacker he should be. Attacking wise, he usually turns back and passes it towards our own goal. Of course, there are anomalies occasionally.

Careful Toti... that could have been two yellows... one for the foul and one for kicking it away.

We need to wise up to the short reverse passes in and around our box.

Gah. Just got closed down from behind which changed his run. Unlucky Nelson.

Good break out... fucked up by Semedo with the finish but he did well to collect it.... might have been 2-0

As soon as I saw it was Semedo clean through I knew he wouldn’t score - but it’s like I said at the start of this thread - City are so open in the middle without Rodri that we can just keep running through them.

Good to see our lads are getting booked for everything they do, though.

Back