• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man Utd FA Cup Thread

Bielsa teams (whether it ends well or not) are glorious to watch.

Bielsa teams (whether it ends well or not) are glorious to watch.

This is the first time I have seen them and I am most impressed, they way they handle the ball all through the team is outstanding. On this watch they look like a premiership team for sure, no make that a good premiership team.

Unfortunately I can still see Arsenal stealing it though!

Only saw the second half, thought they were quite poor, tbf Arsenal were decent till they scored, then it was quite scrappy

Only saw the second half, thought they were quite poor, tbf Arsenal were decent till they scored, then it was quite scrappy

Second half was pretty much a mirror image of the first. Arsenal were poor while Leeds looked very good indeed, just failed to take their chances. They'll do OK next year, I think.

What's the problem with that?

I don’t have BT. I do unsurprisingly have BBC.

Guess I will have to go and watch it in a pub somewhere

We don't have a divine right to be on BBC, the Boro vs Spurs game was way better than ours so can't blame them for making that choice.

If anything we're fortunate to be on at all, Rochdale and especially Tranmere should both feel aggrieved.

Oh aye. I'll take BT and a trip out rather than nothing. Just staggered that BT went for us twice!

I had previously thought Man U on the BBC was enshrined in law. Seems the actual channel is irrelevant...

I have BT on Virgin and love getting my fivers worth so that's good for me.

Tranmere or Watford v Man Utd or Wolves will be on BT sport at 3.00pm on 26th January.

anything other than watford wolves would be fine with me

I wouldn't be that worried about Watford personally. Pearson has said the FA Cup isn't a priority and made 9 changes when they drew with Tranmere.

Nuno will always pick as strong a side as he can get away with so I'd back us to beat them.

I'm not worried about losing to them I just don't want to play them. :icon_lol:

might be nice to do them the favor of removing them from the next round though, I guess.

Was actually lying awake in bed wondering what the team for this would be.

I'd go: Ruddy - Bennett/Coady/Kilman - Doherty Neves/Saiss (subbed at HT for) Mout/Donk, Vinagre - and then I'd play Neto and Traore up top with MGW as a false 9.

Best I could come up with...

Back