• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man Utd FA Cup Thread

It's also 10 more loyalty points and therefore an increased chance of being in the Wolves end at Espanyol...

I take it Jordan Graham is going to be involved tonight considering he wasnt with the U23s. Like a new signing.

I take it Jordan Graham is going to be involved tonight considering he wasnt with the U23s. Like a new signing.

Be a surprise if he is. Could just be the new U23 boss thinking he is better using players with a future with us.

I do think Nuno likes Graham though but couldn't fit him into the system. He tried to see if he could play in a few positions in his opening couple of months with us.

I wouldn't be that surprised, purely based on the fact that outside the starting 3 we haven't really got many other options to play in that front 3.

Might be that a move is in the offing for him and that's why he wasn't involved too I suppose.

Bench spot maybe. Campbell could get another run out in the 3 (although I think the U18's have a Cup game this week, so probably best keeping him for that)

What a parochial view - as long as your bar is busy who gives a stuff about player welfare!
Yup me and every bar owner.
The players get paid a fortune we manage on big games on big days.

I like the way the premier league have done their break.

We still get custom over the weekend.

Yup me and every bar owner.
The players get paid a fortune we manage on big games on big days.

I like the way the premier league have done their break.

We still get custom over the weekend.

Space the games out and everyone wins.

I reckon we’ll go near enough full strength. Certainly don’t see someone like Jordan Graham coming in to the starting 11 out of no where.

Utd have Liverpool this weekend so I imagine they will start a relatively weakened team. We should have a good chance tonight.

Other than Bennett and Vinagre I don’t really see who else can come into the team at this point, I guess Kilman too. I imagine MGW is not fit enough to be starting yet.

Other than Bennett and Vinagre I don’t really see who else can come into the team at this point, I guess Kilman too. I imagine MGW is not fit enough to be starting yet.

and Ruddy, and Buur, and any of the kids who have been floating around the first team...

and Ruddy, and Buur, and any of the kids who have been floating around the first team...

Most of the kids played last night I think

Edit - Sanderson, Perry & Otasowie all played

Main players missing - Burr, BAS, Campbell & Graham

We were always going to be as strong as possible. Nuno doesn't make changes unless he feels he has to, and certainly not for games against the bigger clubs.

Team to face Wolves: Romero, Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Williams, Matic, Fred, Mata, James, Martial, Greenwood

Subs: Grant, Dalot, Jones, Pereira, Lingard, Chong, Rashford

Romero;

Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Williams;

Fred, Matic;

Greenwood, Mata, James;

Martial

Back