• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man Utd FA Cup Thread

Playing pretty well, not that you would know listening to these 2 whining, moaning fucking cunts on bt.

doherty onside, but missed all the same. nice corner

“Playing rubbish” but should still be 0-3. Fuck of McManaman.

Wouldn’t be a Wolves game without us getting screwed by VAR. bastards.

doherty onside, but missed all the same. nice corner

I reckon they would have given him offside as his arm was in an offside position - such is our luck with VAR.

ruddy absolutely killin it today

still getting owned by those long balls, thankfully they stopped doing them for some reason, first one for a while

I know it’s our ‘style’ but the lack of bodies in the box considering we get the ball in to wide areas so often is frustrating.

I know it’s our ‘style’ but the lack of bodies in the box considering we get the ball in to wide areas so often is frustrating.

True dat.. If we played through the middle every so often we might suprise ourselves.

What song is being sung to the old duh duh duh “Elokobi” tune? Can’t make it out.

Neto been good on the right. Means his lack of pace less of an issue.

Traore been decent, not sure just yet whether playing him on the left has hampered him. I wouldn’t say so at the minute.

First things first, Brandon Williams will be man of the match. McManaman has already decided.
Secondly, VAR just leaves such a bitter taste
And thirdly, I think this is the first time I've used the word cunt on this forum, but really, it's all you can say about McManaman isn't it?

Quite entertaining half. We could/should be in front but Man Utd have created a fair few decent chances with long balls on behind our defence which has looked a bit shaky. Need Adama on the ball more in the 2nd half.

Back