• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man Utd FA Cup Thread

There were loads of Gerrit forward morons round us too. Not had them before. Thought Booz was going to rip the face off the moaning pillock behind us.

Another did make us laugh when Traore had the ball early in the second half by calling him Big T.

Brilliant.

Thank fuck we don't have to put up with those dickheads every week, I'd have moved by now. That cockney twat really got my back up to be fair, if I hadn't been minced with flu I'd have probably reacted but it was one of my quieter nights.

As for the game the first half was a complete squib from both sides, second half I thought we'd take it to them and do the job once Raul came on. It didn't happen unfortunately and a replay is worse for them than for us. Moutinho just never ceases to amaze.

Didn’t enjoy that. Terrible atmosphere in the ground - was like pre-Nuno, lots of moaning and groaning, gerrit forward and ffs Wolves.

The atmosphere was fucking awful, you're bang on there. At first I thought it was because the prawn munchers were in the SB Lower and the quadrant but nope, as a fanbase we were wank tonight.

I left it late to buy a ticket and ended up in the temp stand. Atmosphere was awful in there too. People more interested in taking photos of Mick McCarthy in the TV studio than watching the game.

A LOT of season ticket holders simply couldn't afford it and gave their tickets up so plenty of tourists rolled up. It happens.

I wish I hadn’t of bothered to be honest. Spent a bloody fortune on Wolves this season - was actually hoping to see more of the kids play today.

Still back to normal, with an actual proper honest to god 3pm Saturday kick off next week!!!!

Disappointing today, been a tough couple of weeks and a bit of a Watford hangover
Man U were there for the taking but we were sloppy at key moments and seemed to have a 10 minute spell and in the first and second half where we just wanted to give them opportunity after opportunity to get at us, thankfully they were as wasteful as us at times
Frustrating as we didn’t need another game in a week where we could have recovered and further rested players
Thought Neves was MOTM for me, subs improved us, Adama didn’t exploit the young right back (who actually did well imho) and what Neto and Vinagre are on I don’t know at times, either unbelievably fantastic for teenagers or wasteful and headstrong
Weeks rest and some of Nunos wisdom and we’ll be fine
At least we’re still in the hat....COYW

Prawn munchers?

Not the best use of the money I have spent today. At times looked like an U23 game.

Misplaiced passes and a lack of control at crucial points.

BAS is quite a big kid but falls over easily - he"s not ready yet. A replay is probably the last thing we wanted.

Prawn munchers?

Utd fans. Prawn sandwich brigade (Roy Keane quote IIRC), most of their fans are famously not from Manchester.

To be fair their away fans are always pretty decent.

Utd fans. Prawn sandwich brigade (Roy Keane quote IIRC), most of their fans are famously not from Manchester.

To be fair their away fans are always pretty decent.
Prawn is like a shrimp, right?

He'll never be ready. I don't want to be nasty about a young kid who obviously has some ability but anyone who has watched the U23s properly could have told you he's not a good footballer.

He's basically Leon Clarke but with a proper attitude and a proper shorts size.

Ah yes, you call them shrimp over there.
Aye, I think so. Unless prawns are more akin to crayfish/crawdads. Which are basically just shrimp themselves.

Aye, I think so. Unless prawns are more akin to crayfish/crawdads. Which are basically just shrimp themselves.

Naw bigger than crayfish. Or at least the crayfish I had in Miami.

There all the bloody same anyway, don’t taste of much and eaten by Utd fans.

He'll never be ready. I don't want to be nasty about a young kid who obviously has some ability but anyone who has watched the U23s properly could have told you he's not a good footballer.

Assume that you are referring to BAS - only seen him once before in an U23 game so no way of judging him really.

Older than I thought he was so agree he is not likely to make it at this level.

Aw, I love a good shrimp/prawn/crawdad...

But I like curry so I guess I can deal with the Wolverhampton cuisine, too.

Assume that you are referring to BAS - only seen him once before in an U23 game so no way of judging him really.

Older than I thought he was so agree he is not likely to make it at this level.

It wasn't about Mr Prawn (God that reference really dates - I doubt any corporate hospitality actually serves prawn sandwiches now, mind he did say it about 20 years ago) so you assume correctly.

Ennis and Samuels are better players but I doubt they'll be making it here either.

Benny has no chance, people just look at his goal record in the 23s and assume he's good. He is to a point but not for what we would ever ask. He's the kind of player we would have picked in the very early Mick days or maybe under Ken in L1.

He’ll have a decent career I reckon but not in the Premier League I would imagine and certainly not in this team!

Did feel sorry for him today. By all accounts he wasn’t that well today. Thrown in after it was decided Cutrone wouldn’t be involved too.

Pfffttt

Lobster
Moreton Bay Bugs
Tiger Prawns
Crayfish
Other big prawns

EPIC LEVELS OF DIFFERENCE

...shit tiny prawns smeared in marie rose sauce and seen in starters at Beefeater or Manchester United corporate sandwiches.

Back