• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man City Carabao Cup Build Up Thread

Aguero scores - but am still so proud of how they have performed

City got away with that

Bravo has made more saves tonight than in the last 12 months. Gutted.

Top penalties from City, great effort from the lads they and everyone should be very proud.

That's absolutely heartbreaking. What a performance to be proud of

A bit sad we didn't win the shoot out but there is so much to be proud of. We kept the best team in the country out for 120 minutes on their own patch, and we also had plenty of chances ourselves. Magnificent effort.

Fucking brilliant effort that, 9 changes and go away to city and take them to pens is unreal. Aguero and Jesus up front for them too, and we could have won it in 90. Nuno has got this whole squad going in the same direction even if they’re fringe players.

All I will say is that QPR should be fecking afraid after that from what was (on the whole) our second team

So proud of them tonight and it's not like we didn't have chances to win it.

Thought Vinagre was superb. Deserves a run in the first team now, for shizzle.

Thought Vinagre was superb. Deserves a run in the first team now, for shizzle.

He's quality, but Douglas for now is first choice. Though Baz does need to up his game a bit.

Sounds like Bright did everything right apart from finish tonight, I think he’s great and hope he doesn’t get too much flak for the misses

Good to see Hause back playing as well I thought. He looked comfortable in that position, the way we played will really suit him if he can get a run in the team

No shame at all. Excellent, well drilled team performance. Bright and Norris stand outs in a great display. Bright just needs to learn to finish.4 great Man City pens. You won't stop those. If you're going to Get beaten lose the the best side in the uk and give them a real scare. Happy to concentrate on the league. Says it all that's the best I have seen Bravo play. Probably mom

Ruben was poor first half but must have gotten some hell of a coaching job from Nuno at halftime because second half Sterling was a non-factor.

Bright was great tonight. Released the ball at the right times, made decent runs. He can’t hit a barn door though.

Back