• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man City Carabao Cup Build Up Thread

Marshall put in the FK for Bennett's chance so honestly he's created more than Costa so far.

Price is just so good defensively about not overcommitting.

Bright again wins the ball well - Marshall cross unfortunately falls to Price who is not a noted scorer

Well over the bar

McInally - Bright will have a big future and this Wolves side with nine changes are brilliant.

McInally - Bright will have a big future and this Wolves side with nine changes are brilliant.
That's the magic of having a system. Everyone knows their job, regardless of personnel changes.

Great, isn't it?

*nods*

I thought we would be blown away when I saw the lack of first teamers, but this has been excellent. Excellent like defending the alamo rather than Brazil 1970, but you have to look at the awesome level of the opposition and be rather proud so far.

Is Jesus on the pitch? Absolutely anonymous.

Is Jesus on the pitch? Absolutely anonymous.
Bennett has got him in his pocket.

Who said we had a chance because Bravo was in goal!?

Oh my God Helder that should have been buried. Arrgggghhh the frustration.

Good combination between Costa and Marshall creates an opening for the latter but again can't beat Bravo, first touch perhaps a bit sloppy for Costa and then struggled to set himself before having to take the shot on.

Man City now resorting to hoofs out of the penalty area - the pack is coming for you

Ffs Sinclair,get nunos name right,it's not fucking difficult!

As has been said thoroughly happy with how we’ve gone about this tonight regardless of the outcome.

Back