• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man City Carabao Cup Build Up Thread

Happy with that so far. Good to see bright playing so well.

We've defended really well. It's just a shame we don't have a bit more creativity in the side as everything is pretty much coming through Bright. If only he'd taken his chance!
I would have gone absolutely mad.

Seen as we've got to half time and kept it level, I'd give it a go in the second half. Cav for Marshall and Leo for Bright. Who knows what could happen if we get at them?

Vinagre is having an absolute stinker. I'm a big fan of Will Norris,

That was the Miller -United chance. We'll get another one, but not many more. Ivan for Marshall after 60?

Watching a stream we seem shit scared.
Prime example corner after Bright's miss, both wolves players panicked never looked up and passed the ball 60 yards back to the keeper, get your fucking head up and pass.

City look good when Sterling gets the ball other than that we are showing them far too much respect

It's all city as you'd expect, I think I'd prefer Saville for Marshall at the moment. Sterling is getting after vinagre but vinagre has improved slightly. Vinagre could so with some help though, Marshall needs to be better defensively.

We'll have a chance whilst at 0-0 with bright and Costa in the sid

Were throwing ourselves at everything without trying to kick lumps

Bright our best player so far but Price doing well and Vinagre looks confident. Hause good defensively but hoofing it understandably

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Sterling is an England international and apparently worth £50m - he should roast an 18year old full back: not really fair to criticise Vinagre for having a stinker. If he was getting roasted by Bolton's winger fair enough...

Oh and Norris has made some good saves he's got to be knocking on the door now.

I understand all the changes but, having defended so well, it's frustrating that we don't have Neves & Jota in the team. With them, I think we'd have a real chance. As it is, we'll just have to carry on defending and hoping for a break.

Vinagre and Hause have no out ball as Marshall appears to be slower than continent drift.

Norris sounds good - really not worried this season about the back up keeper

Deffo Cav to come on asap.

Sterling is an England international and apparently worth £50m - he should roast an 18year old full back: not really fair to criticise Vinagre for having a stinker. If he was getting roasted by Bolton's winger fair enough...

The bigger worry for me was how often he was letting people ghost in behind him rather than being beat one on one by Sterling as started to happen more as the half went on, sometimes you can't help someone having the beating of you and you've got to hope you can buy your teamates enough time to get back on the cover but switching/ball watching or whatever shouldn't be happening.

Marshall put one decent cross in for the Bennett chance he's been very poor otherwise

Back