• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man City Carabao Cup Build Up Thread

If doc wasn't our only RWB I'd put him in front of vinagre instead of Marshall

Dear God, Trevor Sinclair is possibly the worst commentator/pundit I've ever heard

Think I'd hold off on any subs just yet, nothing to choose between Costa/Marshall so rather wait for fitness to seperate them rather than jump straight into a change.

Pretty impressed with that half, considering who we're playing, and who we're playing against. We're looking well drilled defensively, keeping our shape well, and it's great to have Hause back.

That 12 year old city have got at left back is a bit special

No changes at half time - Cav soon please for Marshall who adds nothing

Whereas Costa's being caught offside and one unsuccessful cross has been a real solid contribution.

No point making a change based on preconceived opinions of people, not a lot being offered from either flank thus far so may as well wait for one of them to start flagging rather than ditching one now and finding yourself short in 15-20 minutes if the other runs out of gas.

Watching a stream we seem $#@! scared.
Prime example corner after Bright's miss, both wolves players panicked never looked up and passed the ball 60 yards back to the keeper, get your $#@!ing head up and pass.

City look good when Sterling gets the ball other than that we are showing them far too much respect
You don't watch illegal streams on account of who you work for...

Price has been so good, looks to have earned every penny of his extension.

The bigger worry for me was how often he was letting people ghost in behind him rather than being beat one on one by Sterling as started to happen more as the half went on, sometimes you can't help someone having the beating of you and you've got to hope you can buy your teamates enough time to get back on the cover but switching/ball watching or whatever shouldn't be happening.

Was replying to Jinky really - only listening to commentary so will take your word for it

Bright another great run showed good strength

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Bright has literally just made me jump up and scream with that run and pass. Killed by a poor touch from Costa.

Bright again wins the ball well - forward & puts in Costa

First touch slightly heavy and goes through to the keeper

That looked like Marshall should have been given a foul to me.

Whereas Costa's being caught offside and one unsuccessful cross has been a real solid contribution.

No point making a change based on preconceived opinions of people, not a lot being offered from either flank thus far so may as well wait for one of them to start flagging rather than ditching one now and finding yourself short in 15-20 minutes if the other runs out of gas.

Don't have preconceived ideas & no Costa hasn't produced that much more, but Cavaleiro can only come on for one of them

Costa looking very sluggish getting back into a defensive position following any break he's involved in, pretty much always ends up with Bright filling in the wide position whilst Helder sorts himself out, not ideal.

Don't have preconceived ideas & no Costa hasn't produced that much more, but Cavaleiro can only come on for one of them

That's exactly why I'd hold fire on the change, nothing to seperate the two starters in terms of performance yet but you'd imagine they'd both start to fatigue given they've played little football this season.

Neither of them playing very well but would rather Costa gets the gametime than Marshall

Back