• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2015/2016

My impression from the reports is that savilles been consistently good but that Evans has blown hot and cold. Hopefully one of them can come back and make an impact.

O'Hanlon's loan has been extended for a further month.

Corby are a part time team next to bottom of Conference North (6th tier). If he couldn't get a game there then he should pack the game in professionally

A damning indictment of our recruitment policy when four midfielders we've signed in the past two seasons have been loaned out to the division below.

Still have high hopes for Jed. Hoping he comes back firing ala Graham.

A damning indictment of our recruitment policy when four midfielders we've signed in the past two seasons have been loaned out to the division below.

Why not loan him to a Championship side, lets see if he's comfortable at this level or can develop at this level.

As Nando says, a real indictment of recruitment, although Wallace simply hasn't had a chance at Wolves. What the hell was Kenny doing giving that toss-pot Ojo 19 games for Liverpool's benefit?

It's really sad isn't it. Neither manager nor recruitment set up are good enough after all that money ploughed in and the new set up hailed. It's got to be seen as abject failure on all parts now.

Time for complete change and hopefully we get this with a new owner shortly.

Maybe none of them wanted him?

There were many clubs looking at Wallace as he ran his contract down with Portsmouth, many from the Championship. He will still have such clubs willing to take a punt on his potential at Championship level.

There were many clubs looking at Wallace as he ran his contract down with Portsmouth, many from the Championship. He will still have such clubs willing to take a punt on his potential at Championship level.

There might have been other Championship interest 6 months ago, presumably as a cheap gamble who may step up, but after 6 months of nothing at Wolves it's to see it as a failed gamble at a quick glance, easy to see why any of those potential Championship suitors from the summer have moved on.

There might have been other Championship interest 6 months ago, presumably as a cheap gamble who may step up, but after 6 months of nothing at Wolves it's to see it as a failed gamble at a quick glance, easy to see why any of those potential Championship suitors from the summer have moved on.

There will be Championship coaches looking on thinking they would use him differently and get better rewards from the player. As the saying goes form is temporary, class is permanent ...

There will be Championship coaches looking on thinking they would use him differently and get better rewards from the player. As the saying goes form is temporary, class is permanent ...

That outlook might have some merit if he'd ever shown his alleged ability at this level, but as he's only ever done it in League 2 I doubt anyone in the Championship is looking at him as an absolute banker, which is probably why he's gone to some mid-table League 1 side with no rumour of any interest elsewhere.

Wallace wouldn't be such a cause célèbre if it weren't Edwards who'd been taking his place for the entire season. It's because the whole world knows Non-Dangerous Dave has no creativity and low goal threat that we're eager to see an alternative. It's so frustrating, I have never seen a Wolves manager persist with such a limited player for so long in the face of no reward. Even Ward/McCarthy and Emblen/Lee had more positive end product.

That outlook might have some merit if he'd ever shown his alleged ability at this level, but as he's only ever done it in League 2 I doubt anyone in the Championship is looking at him as an absolute banker, which is probably why he's gone to some mid-table League 1 side with no rumour of any interest elsewhere.

I hope the club made his availability known to Championship clubs before allowing him a month at a club below his potential level. I guess we will never know. I thought it was a bit early in the window to determine his future and would have explored other possibilities.

I hope the club made his availability known to Championship clubs before allowing him a month at a club below his potential level. I guess we will never know. I thought it was a bit early in the window to determine his future and would have explored other possibilities.

Perhaps they just wanted him to get regular football rather than sit on the bench getting token minutes at a level he's not, yet at least, cut out for? Don't forget League 1 is still a step up for him, he may not even be capable of that.

As Dan alludes to, I think it's only his positional rival that's given Jed Wallace such a following, he's done nothing to warrant such admiration.

Utter bollocks, we signed him to play here as one of the most exciting number tens in the Div 1. this is the old pals act, and KJ's new job.
Bollocks he should at least play for us first for a game or six.
KJ thanks for the memories, but the optimum word is " Memories" just fuck off and let Markajim manage, it seriously could not be worse....well...maybe....... aaaaaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhh!

Ok, I was looking for laughs.............lots of laughs.....and then more........and more................. ha ha can't type , Ok, I am pissing myself.

best to sleep it off Pav. things may look better after..........................................Not !

Back