• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (H) 21.12.18

I might take you up on that. Mine currently has 120 so I might end up having to wait until it comes down to that many any way.

O ye of little faith! 4 tickets booked near the top of NU6. All together too.

If it hadn't have been a Friday night game on Sky right before Christmas then I definitely wouldn't have had a chance though.
And no win in 2 months

Pawson's ref for this one (we had him opening day vs Everton)

Excited for this already!
I was a bit sore sunday, must've been that third half a lager I had....

Trying really hard to finish work as early as possible. Might work late tonight and thursday.

Trying really hard to finish work as early as possible. Might work late tonight and thursday.

Since when have you been a beer monster ??

Since when have you been a beer monster ??

I'm easily influenced. people try leading me astray.

still surprised no-one tried to sneak a thelwell sticker onto johnny's attire!

I've stayed pretty sobre for the past three matches and I've got to say I enjoy my matchday experience a little more for it. I certainly remember more of it.

Bit difficult planning for this! 8PM kick off so a bit later to the pub but it's the Friday before Xmas so they may all be packed with office workers by 5.00. Damn it get in at 4 if I can get a lift. Sorted!:icon_biggrin:

:icon_lol:

gold star to whoever changed pablo's moniker!

(edit - needs a "his" as the 2nd word?)

I reckon most of the pubs are going to be rammed by three on black eye friday.

Most of them control the numbers to a point now. They let so many in and then it's one in one out, irrespective of what time it is. So it's never that rammed (if you aren't in a hellhole like the Moon) but you are in a bit of bother if you turn up late.

Roughly my thoughts. I think after four you are going to be struggling.

There are going to be 3000 scousers with tickets trying to get in everywhere. There will be probably be several hundred minimum coming down without tickets. Then you have all the plastics (Liverpool and anyone else in the big six wanting to support us on the telly game) in this area wanting to watch it. Then everyone emptying out of the offices early when the last day of work breaks up. Plus christmas parties are popular on that Friday.

Town will be mental.

Liverpool fans have zero chance of getting in anywhere. Except the ground and wherever the one pub where the OB shuffle them from the train station is (is it still the Albert?), obviously.

Office workers will not be hanging around, not that many people work in town these days.

Back