• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool Fans

You have been to Liverpool, yes?

In fairness the city centre is alright but most of the rest is pure :spaz:

I would imagine Paddy would go out in a full kit and probably a goalkeepers one at that.

Nope - don't own any kit shorts or socks. Don't actually have a keeper kit at the mo, although that might change this season.

Does he look like a younger but still as sweaty Neville Southall ??

Only been in the centre and to Goodison. Although i was slightly shocked when random blokes would come and tap you on the shoulder asking for chage for the bus every 10 yards.

I was shocked to see random blokes shouting abuse at me and my friends with no provocation whatsoever. I was offered out by 3 different blokes over the course of one night out which is roughly equal to the amount of violent incidents I've been involved in throughtout the whole of my adult life.

An odd place.

I was shocked to see random blokes shouting abuse at me and my friends with no provocation whatsoever. I was offered out by 3 different blokes over the course of one night out which is roughly equal to the amount of violent incidents I've been involved in throughtout the whole of my adult life.

An odd place.

Be careful of NWW, although he is a Woolyback.

Went up for an England international, got harassed constantly on the way back by gob-shite scally kids. One of our lads had some strong smelling weed on him, all we heard of them was

'Hey mister gizz a go on ya green will ya' and 'I can smell the skunk, fresh from the 'arbour'

We stopped off at the chippy and some gob shite of all of 10 yrs old with his mate who had a bost nose with dried blood all down his face asked me for a fag, when I told him to do one he said - do you know who I am? 'Some gobby little shit' didn't go down too well as he ran off to get some of his mates

It was on the way back from the ground to the City centre, although I must admit its put me off ever going out for a night there

Liverpool fans just cannot accept that they are no longer a great team. Reality has yet to reach Merseyside

I tend to see liverpool in the same light as Newcastle, and what Villa used to be, big but now are a slightly above average mid-table side, the only difference being that Liverpool fans still think they are in the same group as the Manchester teams and the big 3 london clubs rather than in the second group that will maybe get a FA cup every so oftern or a top 6 finish but thats about it.

A Liverpool fan I know has just said on Facebook 'Man United buy Berbatov for 30m and sell him for 4m, 3 years later, and yet people say its Liverpool that waste money'.

I dont even know where to start.

I tend to see liverpool in the same light as Newcastle, and what Villa used to be, big but now are a slightly above average mid-table side, the only difference being that Liverpool fans still think they are in the same group as the Manchester teams and the big 3 london clubs rather than in the second group that will maybe get a FA cup every so oftern or a top 6 finish but thats about it.

Not that I'm going to defend the scallys but they did win the Champions League not so long ago which Newcastle have never done and Villa did 30 years ago. Liverpool fans are still deluded though and most of them are simple souls who believe football was invented for them to win.

On the way from Anfield to the train station was the only time I have been involved in trouble at a football game. That was in the early seventies, '72 I think

I bet you sorted them right out, eh Frank?

:killa:

Back