• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool Fans

£8m on the gap toothed Jock twat too.

Nero was banned for being critical of Wolves, yet this kind of comment is allowed.I have no doubt that Nando has been warned about his racist comment,....... hasn't he?

I've never considered "jock" to be a racist term. That comment was admittedly over the top and inappropriate but I'll strongly refute any claims of it being racist.

I've never considered "jock" to be a racist term. That comment was admittedly over the top and inappropriate but I'll strongly refute any claims of it being racist.

So if I called an African a "$$$$$$", it wold be ok.
Not really having a go at you Nando, just pointing out the inconsistencies on here. You admit your comment was over the top. Did a mod warn you about it?

Nero was banned for being critical of Wolves, yet this kind of comment is allowed.I have no doubt that Nando has been warned about his racist comment,....... hasn't he?

So this is the racist comment. Ok

1) if it offends you, do your bit and hit report so all the Mods can see it

2) leave discussing it in the correct sub forum, which is Admin, rather than use 2 threads

Sorry mate, but if Boozad stopped acting like God, he would have not got so many people's backs up.

Liverpool fans just cannot accept that they are no longer a great team. Reality has yet to reach Merseyside

Sorry mate, but if Boozad stopped acting like God, he would have not got so many people's backs up.

Bloody hell, he's just one of the mods responding to you, he can't make a decision all by himself. Your posts on the wolves threads have been decent tonight and then you have to spout bollocks about bans again. I don't know anyone on this forum but i think the mods do a good job, just let them get on with it.

Bloody hell, he's just one of the mods responding to you, he can't make a decision all by himself. Your posts on the wolves threads have been decent tonight and then you have to spout bollocks about bans again. I don't know anyone on this forum but i think the mods do a good job, just let them get on with it.

Apart from insulting me, what are your views on Liverpool fans?

Final word on this thread about this subject. All Boozad is doing is responding the comments regarding last night. The decision and reasons were not just his. If it was, well nothing would have happened. All the Mods on line last night agreed and action was taken. No decision on a banning can be made by 1 Mod alone.

Apart from insulting me, what are your views on Liverpool fans?

I've not insulted you at all, just pointed out that i think your talking bollocks regarding the ban. My views on Liverpool fans are that pretty much the same as everyone else, very deluded, always playing the victim and still think they are the club they were in the 70's and 80's.

Not from rawk, but I saw this from a deluded Liverpool fan on twitter:

I'll stick with my adams and henderson than take a kaka who is not in his prime

Thought it was tongue in cheek, but reading the previous tweets it's not...

I feel a tad sorry for Liverpool fans, there are a number of Liverpool fans in my footy team (about 6 or 7 over the three teams we have) and none of them are anything like the idiots you find around the web. Sure they gloat if they do anything remotely successful, however who doesn't. A couple of them were moaning to me about why they had spent £15 million on a sideways passer when they are crying out for a proper striker, even on loan. However you just don't find that many sensible views from Liverpool fans either on the radio or online, as who wants to listen to a reasonable Liverpool fan!

2afk40o.jpg

:icon_lol:

Seems Raheem Sterling has got back into Rogers' good books since this:

Back