• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool Fans

Wigan give Liverpool permission to talk to Martinez.

I really don't get why Martinez is so highly rated. Yes he's gotten them out of trouble at the end of the last couple of seasons, with a couple of big wins this season against big teams, but where the hell were his team between August and March every season?

I reckon if his name was Fred Smith he wouldn't attract anywhere near as much praise. We beat almost all of the top 6 in 10/11 yet I didn't hear Mick getting the same sort of attention.

Brendan Rogers invited for interview too. Not sure if permission has been given.

I really don't get why Martinez is so highly rated. Yes he's gotten them out of trouble at the end of the last couple of seasons, with a couple of big wins this season against big teams, but where the hell were his team between August and March every season?

I reckon if his name was Fred Smith he wouldn't attract anywhere near as much praise. We beat almost all of the top 6 in 10/11 yet I didn't hear Mick getting the same sort of attention.

If Doyle hadn't got injured last year with Ireland I think we might have finished mid table, so who knows!

Following the champions league final last night, 5live did a late night call in about the game etc.

More than 1 liverpool fan rang in to bleat about how their club had been mistreated, suarez was the victim, kenny was also a victim & is now out of a job & in tears as a result, & the whole season is a disgrace as they deserved to finish so much higher than they actually did.

:facepalm:

Awful club, awful fans. Wallowing in self pity, it's lovely to see the bindippers have cause to moan...

Pepe Reina was a statue again for that goal WBA scored against us, why does KK persist in playing him. We should try and buy Hart from City, he's brilliant, makes Reina look amature !

:icon_lol:

Hmmmm - buying Hart would cost about 4 buffon transfer deals. Good luck with that bindippers.

“@RAWK_Meltdown: Liverpool fans have been held in high regard all over the world for our dignity, knowledge and our lack of bitterness.”

Lack of bitterness :icon_lol:

"If Liverpool want to move forward we need Pep Guardiola or someone big not Roberto di Matteo. Also challenge for players like Neymar, Hazard and Muniain."

What a twat

Some classic RAWKMeltdown Tweets this morning regarding Vidic:

(On Vidic) Average defender who get's away with a lot.

most of the time he (Vidic) has to do f**k all because they are playing dross who are scared shitless to attack

(Vidic) Average defender benefiting from playing against bollockless teams most of the time

Personally, stopping the Liverpool monopoly COULD have been great for English football. Of course it has been replaced by even more domination so that hasn't worked out quite as planned.

Regular RAWKMeltdown readers - there have been some absolute pearlers this afternoon.

top 3 of Borini, Dempsey and Suarez would be deadly, as they can play similar style to Barca top 3 players (Sanchez,Messi,Pedro)

hahahahahahahaha

top 3 of Borini, Dempsey and Suarez would be deadly, as they can play similar style to Barca top 3 players (Sanchez,Messi,Pedro)

hahahahahahahaha

If only they had the supply of downing to that attack. At least he don't need to reset the goals and assists tally from last season

Regular RAWKMeltdown readers - there have been some absolute pearlers this afternoon.

I thought I would take a peek earlier, it's quite fascinating how they are able to turn the racist antics of one of their players into a witchunt against their club and a conspiracy theory involving Man Utd. Victim FC indeed.

My heart was just broken finding out that Clint Dempsey is going to this club </3

Back