• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool Fans

Hahahaha. Looks more like Hodgson!

That's not real, surely?! Looks like a melted Mark McGhee.

On Adam Bogdan:

"I thought he was potentailly the best keeper in the world a few years back. He has since been though some nervous spells, but looks ready to fulfil that promise and at the very least be a good enough back up option. I'm happy enough with this, could even put some pressure on mignolet for 1st choice"

On Adam Bogdan:

"I thought he was potentailly the best keeper in the world a few years back".

When you have Brad Jones on your books, every other keeper looks like the best in the World.

They don't seem too chuffed about their fixture list.

Opening aways - Stoke, Arsenal, Manchester United, Everton, Spurs, Chelsea, Manchester City.

It's an anti-Scouse conspiracy, clearly.

I'd be delighted with that if I were a Liverpool fan. A few early away defeats will help get Rodgers out the door as soon as possible.

CHOysTTWsAA7CQj.jpg

Why has he got Tom Berenger tattooed on him?

images

:icon_lol: Great shout!

That quote seems awfully familiar from a few years ago, from a dark tavern in my mind...

Well done on dragging up something from years ago that was sorted out by those concerned, there was nothing anonymous or cowardly involved as we both knew eachother and where eachother was. Try harder

while they are being abusive on twitter they still come out with crackers like this...

RAWK Meltdown ‏@RAWK_Meltdown 22 hours ago
(Next season) I'm going to be modest and say that we are only going to win the league.

Back