• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (A) 29/12 Build-Up & Match Thread

Off the wall question mate, back in the 60s I played in the Wolverhampton Works League with a guy named Dave Towner. Wouldn't be a relative would it?
No mate, it's after the crap winger who was our major signing when we were promoted in 1983.

Salah already diving and always great to have a completely unbiased ex pro on co-comms.

Salah falling over already then missing a great chance.

Not been as bad as expected so far.

No mate, it's after the crap winger who was our major signing when we were promoted in 1983.

Fair enough mate, always worth a try. Don't remember the player, mind you that was when I was moving out here so I lost touch with things for a while.

I wonder if he was a relative of the guy I knew?!

Fair enough mate, always worth a try. Don't remember the player, mind you that was when I was moving out here so I lost touch with things for a while.

I wonder if he was a relative of the guy I knew?!
Not too much to remember, although he did play at Anfield in the famous Steve Mardenborough game

Getting to HT without conceding would be a considerable achievement to give us a base for the 2nd half with our best players to come off the bench.

Battling really well. They just look ok so dangerous when they get around our box.

Not too much to remember, although he did play at Anfield in the famous Steve Mardenborough game

I had to Google the Mardenborough thing. I lost track of most of the 80s games due to my US move and all the subsequent traveling I did. Not so easy to keep track of things in those days.

We have to play rope a dope and hope Traore and Raul can have fun at sixty minutes. I'm not hopeful though. This is a red machine.

Still going good. Slowly putting our own feelers out. As the man said, make it to half time undamaged and insert Adama and Raul later.

I thought the ref blew that dead?

Back