• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Best v Northampton
City in Northampton colours. Coincidence

Last edited:
Hell of a game tbh. Both sides putting in some really great runs and through-balls to find them.

Fuck off Newcastle been absolutely dreadful

Booooo, stick in the mud Pep subs off Erling. No double turkey today!

Remember Frankie Bunn doing it for Oldham in the late 80s, that might be the last one

Ref in the Blackburn game is shit, missed a clear handball and fantastic tackle to win the ball as clean as whistle given as a foul.

You’d think Newcastle were peak Barca from listening the BBC comms team.

Blackburn by far the better team for much of this game, Newcastle had a good 15 minute spell around when they scored but apart from that Blackburn have been excellent, nice football too.
Not sure Blackburn have another 30 in them unfortunately.

I don't mind Iraola but it is so funny to me that Bournemouth got shot of O'Neil and are worse for it. Just about to be knocked out by Leicester.

I don't mind Iraola but it is so funny to me that Bournemouth got shot of O'Neil and are worse for it. Just about to be knocked out by Leicester.
Watched most of this match and Bournemouth have been ponderous and second best. Alex Scott the only real creative spark for them and absolutely toothless in the final third. Leicester definitely deserved the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back